Close

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Cool

I'll be running 17x9s up front and 17x8s in the rear. Already cut the fender lip off so I'm hoping I can fit 265-275 DRs upfront

Currently waiting on some stuff for the motor I've had for a grip while my other motor is fully built + head is built. Toda A3s anyone

Don't think too hard 2004ep3hatch's Avatar
    I'm very curious to see how this works. I'm at 300whp and getting some more supporting mods. I really want to see what your engine puts out.
    Supercharged K24 Frank powered
    PM a Moderator for assistance anytime

Pics look good- almost identical to whats in my bay minus the steig modded blower... Which is being modded as we speak. So how fast are you looking to spin yours to make 16psi in a k24? Over 20k rpm?

Quote Originally Posted by neoamd View Post
    Get on my level dawg! Upgraded axles are already in ;) - Rated for 500+ whp though haven't had a set break with cars making double the HP so :)

My axle issues are resolved as well. : )

Quote Originally Posted by differentK View Post
    Pics look good- almost identical to whats in my bay minus the steig modded blower... Which is being modded as we speak. So how fast are you looking to spin yours to make 16psi in a k24? Over 20k rpm?
    22-23.5k lol

I have enough money in that damn M62 it better not shatter but fingers crossed. Also not 16psi... 17-17.5psi :)

Quote Originally Posted by 2004ep3hatch View Post
    I'm very curious to see how this works. I'm at 300whp and getting some more supporting mods. I really want to see what your engine puts out.
    I'm pretty confident in saying it will make over 380+ whp just with the blower + aftercooler.

I'm going to push the motor I have to the limit. I plan on having an EP3 that makes nearly 500wtq lol - use your imagination :)

Also if you'd like I can post an updated mod list for the car - though not all will be included until they prove they are worth the price for the power (mid range/peak).

Also what supporting mods are you getting? I can tell you for a fact that some parts are worth the extra money. I've owned 9 high performance cars (least made 367whp - 93 FD TT all supporting mods, but stock IC - still the highest dyno numbers for 8 years now) so I can't explain this point enough. There are certain companies that actually show their love for the car mod community in which you can see it in their parts.
    Last edited by neoamd; 11-08-2013 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
    My axle issues are resolved as well. : )

Which axles did you go with?

hey man- what are your clearances with the RSX kit and your rad support/ hood with the k24? how much of the rad support did you need to trim and did you have to trim the webbing on the hood to get it to close? i just got a RSX manifold for free so im considering the upgrade.
    BTW since I'm replying to this for the second time I'll let you know how the TVS1320 kit fits after I ensure for a few years non one will make more on a M62, haha.

Cheers!

22-23.5k lol

I have enough money in that damn M62 it better not shatter but fingers crossed. Also not 16psi... 17-17.5psi :)
    Thats pretty crazy- hopefully the bearings hold up to that high a rpm.

My setup just passed 350whp when i retuned over the summer with the added aftercooler/ inlet/ TB/ 3in exhaust/ etc. still on 9lbs of boost 93 octane. Id say if the blower holds up and your coolers do their job- you should break 400whp on just the blower

BTW since I'm replying to this for the second time I'll let you know how the TVS1320 kit fits after I ensure for a few years non one will make more on a M62, haha.

Cheers!
    Haha more power to you man- I think the numbers to beat are 415 or 425 if i remember correctly- those damn 8th gens are doing something right.

Haha more power to you man- I think the numbers to beat are 415 or 425 if i remember correctly- those damn 8th gens are doing something right.
    I believe its 421WHP ;)

I believe its 421WHP ;)
    Yea i thought it was in the 420s. Btw- did steigmeir tell you the max working rpm of that ported blower? I was just going to add the bigger crank and shoot for 17000rpm but now that im thinking about it- might as well get the most out of it... Especially since i think this is it for me in the roots game.

Yea i thought it was in the 420s. Btw- did steigmeir tell you the max working rpm of that ported blower? I was just going to add the bigger crank and shoot for 17000rpm but now that im thinking about it- might as well get the most out of it... Especially since i think this is it for me in the roots game.
    21,500-23,000rpm is what they told me is fine with the mods I have. I need to get back in touch with Jose so i can grab one of his 2.8' BPs :)

More changes made and pictures will follow when I make sure no one else has tried something I'm hoping won't cause my motor to shatter like Apex Seals in a 13B-REW, LOL

Cheers gents

21,500-23,000rpm is what they told me is fine with the mods I have. I need to get back in touch with Jose so i can grab one of his 2.8' BPs :)

More changes made and pictures will follow when I make sure no one else has tried something I'm hoping won't cause my motor to shatter like Apex Seals in a 13B-REW, LOL

Cheers gents
    Yea- they advised me the same. Ive decided to up the boost now substantially as a result. Just waiting to get my blower back....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea- they advised me the same. Ive decided to up the boost now substantially as a result. Just waiting to get my blower back....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You going to get a 2.8BP from Jose?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread Information