Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 20CiviC02Si View Post
    Yeah Tracy came down to the HIN "Nighshift" when we all stayed in Chicago that night. Believe me it's feeling good to be back! If you're going to Johnny's meet on the 20th let me know. I'm heading down on the 19th to chill with Johnny the night before the meet.
    Really really really!? You're coming down!? Ya im going definitely now!!
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    Really really really!? You're coming down!? Ya im going definitely now!!
    Well you should come down on the 19th, have a couple beers and shoot the sh*t with us. Be like old times!

Update on the car:

Purchased a heat gun today from sears ($79.99...) in order to get most of the vinyl off the car. Keeping a good portion of it however there are some graphics that need to go! LOL!

"Thanks Dad!" on the trunk along with some cartoon bear stickers, along with "Geiger Racing Father Daughter Race Team". I was considering writing removing just "Thanks" and putting "FU" in front of "Dad"!

Pulling the car out Monday to get it registered and insured before work. Need to find a place to stash my winter beater until it's sold. Race car will be pulling double duty for a bit, just until my friend gets a car. Going to have to adjust the seat as best as i can, just until i find a bucket seat that i'm more comfortable getting in and out of.

Looking at picking up some CTR recaros with some minor stains for $700.
    Last edited by 20CiviC02Si; 03-05-2011 at 12:08 PM.

Well if my beater sells this weekend, i'll pretty much cover the cost of the CTR recaro seats! That'll work out nicely.

WOOOO! hes back!!!

are u going to take the stickers off jake? looks nice going in my foot steps... kinda next is a subaru! lol i no u would never get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldth1 View Post
    are u going to take the stickers off jake? looks nice going in my foot steps... kinda next is a subaru! lol i no u would never get one.
    Well by buying something with a roll cage is following then yes! LOL! I like the car, just different with having the shifter so much lower than the EP. Seats are getting bought and picked up in 10 minutes so i can pull the kirkey out and either have it fit to me in the car or sell it.

Picked up my CTR recaro seats, installing in the morning first thing. Will post more pics up tomorrow if i have enough time after installing seats and selling car.

I have never had such a hard time getting a seat out of a car............ Whoever made that seat bracket wasn't thinking about ever removing it. One of the bolts was damn near impossible to remove, luckily i figured a way to somehow get a tool to the bolt. Couldn't finish installing both recaros, i now have to get ready for work.

just meant ep to a em1 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Coldth1 View Post
    just meant ep to a em1 lol
    LOL! I know man, just giving you some sh*t! Haven't seen you in some time, plan on changing that this year. And no, i will never buy a Subie! LOL!

UPDATE:

Seats are in and my brother decided that while i was at work and he was already removing the vinyl that i didn't want. He would just go ahead and kill some time buffing and waxing it. He needs to be bored more often! LOL!

Pics aren't great but there was very limited space in the garage.

Already putting my CTR recaros up for sale. Only owned them 2 days and i can't wait to see them go! Just not the right seat for me.
    Last edited by skep18; 01-02-2009 at 11:17 AM.

Recaros are currently pending sale. Once i have them sold, i think i'll just shoot over to king motorsports and pick up some buddy club buckets once again. That or possibly some Corbeau FX1s from thmotorsports.

Pulling the Si into my brother's garage once again. Mission, kill dead time. Goals: Clean interior, polish wheels, remove recaro seats/clean them, setup kirkey so that it's somewhat comfortable and my knees are hitting the dash, setup harnesses, and maybe some more misc crap. I have until 8:30pm tonight to figure out what else i can accomplish. At that time i have to be in Gurnee to drop off the recaros to hopefully their new owner. Just going to pocket the cash and start paying off my debt, so that i will no longer be an excuse.

Will post pics of progress!

Looks like it'll be fun on the track :)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information