Close

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Type_R_Nammer View Post
    How about replicating the spoon s2000 rear diffuser and making an ep3 fitment version.
    Quote Originally Posted by ep3jd View Post
    Carbon diffuser for hfp rear lip?
    Spoke to my buddy this weekend...tops1usa IS making aero for the ep...they've already made stuff for the dc5 in the past so once they get parts out for their sponsored cars, they'll get working on that...expect front splitters with and without replaceable winglets, sideskirt splitters with and without winglets, rear diffusers wwith replaceable fins, and single and dual canards...all pieces are bolt on so no need to fab your own brackets...their hardware will be machined and adjustable...they are also doing functional tow hooks...ill let the ep3 community know when they are releasing them

As for the questions on the door checks, those are adjustable...I didn't know they were until my mother took her crz into the dealer cuz her door checks weren't effectively adjusted and they fixed it...sooo I don't know how they do it, but apparently you can adjust them...its probably a drag adjustment or something...

Adrian thanks for the offer, if I need anything ill let you know...

Expect some prototype pics and/or renderings of the gate this week...though st pattys day might throw a wrench in the machine haha...also need to change out my trans one day this week in the daily and get the crx racecar on the rotisserie...im sure ill find a chance...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Moderator=>PM 4 Help MugenReplica's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    Im actually strongly considering doing fender flares and have been for a while...that just takes a lot of time and effort since id have to build molds....also difficult since they require an ep to prototype on, and no way in hell im doing it on mine (not that I wouldn't want them but it doesn't work on my build)
    Like we talked about at the BBQ?
    Last edited by MugenReplica; 03-14-2011 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MugenReplica View Post
    I have the only known 4th set of fender flares like MoonSi's.....
    Nice...ya im going to design something a bit more integrated into the oem look and feel
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

nothing crazy right! just a little bump out..very subtle.
    be jealous :P

Moderator=>PM 4 Help MugenReplica's Avatar
    Nice...ya im going to design something a bit more integrated into the oem look and feel
    Haha, reread my post again. I changed it to our discussion this last year at the BBQ.

Quote Originally Posted by ImportCustomx View Post
    nothing crazy right! just a little bump out..very subtle.
    Haha no worries I don't do pointlessly crazy...it'll look oem...ill probably design around a 0 or 15 offset wheel and choose a width that doesn't rub on geometry...then design an oem looking flare to fit it

Quote Originally Posted by MugenReplica View Post
    Haha, reread my post again. I changed it to our discussion this last year at the BBQ.
    Haha yes like we talked about at the bbq
    my ep is white...

Definitely excited

Quote Originally Posted by ep3jd View Post
    Definitely excited
    +1 cant wait for this to come out! nowere else will you see this kind of support from any other community!!! EPHATCH FTW!!!

Thx guys...ill be getting the racecar on the rotisserie tomorrow and doing the trans in the 240 wed so ill be working on the shift gate thursday...plus next week ill be trying to get to a prototype stage...
    my ep is white...

Forgot, was going to make another request: brake ducts for the front end, something that actually flows with the car nicely.
    do eeeeeeeeet!

I got a request:

make a bracket that your able to run TL calipers up front. OEM BBK goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by BeaterEP View Post
    Forgot, was going to make another request: brake ducts for the front end, something that actually flows with the car nicely.
    do eeeeeeeeet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerby View Post
    I got a request:

i could probably do both of these no problem really...it all comes down to time, neither of these requests is out of the question...

HERES where i'm at...i've been delayed getting the racecar onto the chassis rotisserie but finally got it on today...

How does that work for everyone else? well, next week I have open, so ill be doing a number of things, 2 of which include giving you all a choice of shifter gate designs to consider, and ill be working on the geometry getting finished...the other one is i will be painting the 240sx...may be painting it champ white

in any case, we're going to start off with development of the shift gate, if that goes well, we will bust into all the wonderful ideas you have given me to develop next...it will more than likely always be 1 item at a time, but after that the item should be available unless a there is a quantity vs demand issue with manufacture, but i dont see that being an issue unless we are talking something that requires outsourced machining. again well just have to play this by ear, but the more support you all give me, the more cool shit ill design and manufacture for you.

I am also strongly considering more aesthetic and molded items for the vehicle, simply because we dont seem to have a lot of those...again, we'll just have to see...its all up in the air but i'll atleast be making the shift gate happen
    my ep is white...

Quote Originally Posted by Kerby View Post
    I got a request:

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/9tinhc.jpg[img]
    i really REALLY like this idea. props to adrian
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Quote Originally Posted by usedep3 View Post
    i really REALLY like this idea. props to adrian
    since its an oem part, even I would run it on my car...so thats hitting on a product that i would prototype even for myself...only tricky part is youd
    1. have to run 17" wheels
    2. bigger rotors would have to be supplied
    3. there may be an issue with brake balance and pedal feel without proper master cylinder and prop valve pairing...

so i can make a bracket, but id also want to figure out the rest of it for myself...just talkin out loud really
    my ep is white...

since its an oem part, even I would run it on my car...so thats hitting on a product that i would prototype even for myself...only tricky part is youd
    1. have to run 17" wheels
    2. bigger rotors would have to be supplied
    3. there may be an issue with brake balance and pedal feel without proper master cylinder and prop valve pairing...

so i can make a bracket, but id also want to figure out the rest of it for myself...just talkin out loud really
    1. check
    2. ok, i could live with that
    3. i have no idea what you're talking about

edit: that's great. the phantom edit says the guy who could probably help you out with no. 3 'edited' my post. lol see below
    Last edited by MugsyTheGr8; 01-06-2009 at 02:15 PM.
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information