Close

Dyno Result: NA K20Z3

Dyno/Tuned; 08 k20z3 with Kpro, KRRH, modified topfuel SRI, Cumstom 3" Vibrant exhaust:
    209.55 / 151.56
    Dyno_03102011_c..jpg
    Dyno_03102011_a..jpg
    Dyno_03102011..jpg

Next step: built k24 bottom w/ stage 3 cams...
    Last edited by cloumep3; 03-10-2011 at 03:59 PM.

Nice! how gnarly are you planning on getting with the k24?

Quote Originally Posted by urthworm View Post
    Nice! how gnarly are you planning on getting with the k24?
    I'm planning on getting the set up done through the shop I take my ep to. Compression it to 12.5:1 ERL blueprinted and also probably gonna do the valve job + stage 4 drag cartel cams as well.
    The NA numbers I've seen from the set up the shop put together was 320 ish whp and 260 ish torque DD. I already have Kelford stage2 cams, but I'm gonna def. need to sell them first. I'm just waiting for the quote from the shop.
    Last edited by cloumep3; 03-11-2011 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Specification info. added.

Thats almost the same setup im planning on doing thought erl.. but im debating on a 2.5 or 2.6.. i had my turbo built block through erl and i never had a problem with the engine (just everthing else on the turbo setup). Before i send off the block i want to port and polish the head and install the stage 2 cams i bought just to see how it runs.. then im going all out.... again....

Quote Originally Posted by urthworm View Post
    Thats almost the same setup im planning on doing thought erl.. but im debating on a 2.5 or 2.6.. i had my turbo built block through erl and i never had a problem with the engine (just everthing else on the turbo setup). Before i send off the block i want to port and polish the head and install the stage 2 cams i bought just to see how it runs.. then im going all out.... again....
    At this point, I'm just waiting for a quote from the shop. I guess the turn around time for the block is about 1 - 2 weeks and other parts for the head another week or so. And then, the install and dyno/tune will be another week. I just need to sell my cams first to scrap up extra funds. I just can't believe how much I'm enjoying this with spending so much cash... lol...

Sick Numbers man......

sick numbers bro!

Thread Information