Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb new xxr 527 do they fit ?? 4 lug

Dont know much about wheels and fitment
    what i do know is that these wheels do come in 4 lug

sizes available
    *16x8.25
    *17x8.25

Do they fit on our ep3's ?? These wheels look good on my opinion tell me what yall think?, i personally
    would like to get a black set of these in 17"
    Last edited by cleanep3; 03-11-2011 at 07:34 AM.

Extra wide wheel width and precise offset pairing allow for massive tire stretch fitment
    damn thats the ricey-est thing i've read in while.

17x8.25 should fit as long as the offset is in the +35 range.

thanks for the info..lmfao i agree with that descriptionion given by XXR lol ... still picturing how these will look on an ep3 .. ive seen these wheels on other cars and they look gud..any more info on tire wheel fitment please advice
    Last edited by cleanep3; 03-11-2011 at 07:31 AM.

I saw these the other day. I don't get the sizes but yeah they'll fit and probably look sweet.
    17x9.75 is too big

What offset and size do you want? Are you stretching tires? Negative camber? Need more info on what you want to do..
    Last edited by powdbyrice; 01-04-2009 at 04:57 PM.

i would prefer going with 17" because i have a set proxes 4 - 215/45r/17 on my current enkei rs5 rims --which im planning on getting rid of for spring but wanna use the tires their still like new-- i would like to add some spacers if thats possible have it stick out just a lil bit..please emphasize on recomended offset and camber im clueless at this point =/ Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by ep3jd View Post
    What offset and size do you want? Are you stretching tires? Negative camber? Need more info on what you want to do..
    Last edited by cleanep3; 03-11-2011 at 07:48 AM.

I don't know the offsets that are available for the wheels. 45 profile tires + low offset I'm assuming + spacers is going to be difficult

Whats with the 8.25 lol?? That's just such an odd number they made them in.. anyways i noticed that the 17x8.25's come in either a +25 or + 35. I would personally go with the +35's. They will be pretty darn flush to the fenders and might actually require a tad of camber. Also make sure you roll your rear fenders.

-Rob

The 9.75 is even more strange lol

lmao idk these are made in odd numbers --which completly threw me off like if i knew what this meant to begin with lol but in learning process =)-- i like the wheels but now im debating on getting these from my observations these are clearly not the best wheels to go for when in mind this car is used for long rides 2+hr jersey trips on weekends *then again mainly all highway ride and its sometimes a DD --so im at a 50/50 decision --lets say i buy a good camber kit and decide going with the 17x8.25+35 no spacers riding on already installed konig coilover suspension will setup work?... Main concern is will i be able to have passengers including rear seats on occasional night out/ trip to the beach or is this plain out Hell No !!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by 27rocks View Post
    Whats with the 8.25 lol?? That's just such an odd number they made them in.. anyways i noticed that the 17x8.25's come in either a +25 or + 35. I would personally go with the +35's. They will be pretty darn flush to the fenders and might actually require a tad of camber. Also make sure you roll your rear fenders.

Quote Originally Posted by 27rocks View Post
    reading > joo

"Extra wide wheel width and precise offset pairing allow for massive tire stretch fitment"

Quote Originally Posted by powdbyrice View Post
    reading > joo

"Extra wide wheel width and precise offset pairing allow for massive tire stretch fitment"
    lol but i said "personally"

-Rob

17x9.75 4x100 man up and get these for the front and back, http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-527-Wheels-s/1649.htm

Moderator=>PM 4 Help MugenReplica's Avatar
    Just a quickie comparison of the three available finishes in these rims.....

Looks like I'll be ordering me two 17x9.75" & two 17x8.25 rims come the end of summer.

I'm torn between the 527 in Chromium Black and the 522 in the same finish. I have a set of summer tires in my basement waiting for some wheels

Can't wait to see either one of these on an EP3. I should be deciding soon and ordering a set in a couple weeks.
    Last edited by dirtyMETHOD; 03-15-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information