Close

Replace Honda Emblems

So I searched and didn't find anything on this topic.. (maybe I'm blind), but I'm wondering how simple it is to replace my stock honda H emblems with the new JDM red ones I just got in the mail today. I'm just asking because for 95$, I dont want to break them, or the old ones incase these new ones get stolen. The back one looks simple... maybe just pop it out and stick the new Red one on..?

The front one is what looks somewhat tricky to me, since the front stock H seems indented, or however that comes stock. I feel like if i take that whole thing off, the new JDM Red one wont have anything to mount on. Do i just take out the black H part and leave that base lookin thing on the stock grille?

Rrrrr.

Thanks in advance.

It should screw off the grill from the back and then there will be clips on the back holding your stock h on.

So what does my front H clip onto? In the package I received it in today, it only has two little things coming out, with an adhesive backing. And what about the rear, do I just pop that out with a screw driver or something?

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...M-Red-H-Emblem

For the back i pried mine out with a flathead then cleaned it up nice and put the new one in.

Ahhh thanks man. On that thread you posted, someone was saying to take off that riser that holds up the original silver H, and stick the JDM H on. Do I do that, or leave that little riser thing on, remove the silver H, and sick the JDM one on?

Not too sure of the exact procedure, But mine is still there.

And did you remove that little riser, or stick the new JDM H on, upon removing the silver H?

I left the riser on mine, From what it looks like, some people take it off, some people leave it.

Sounds good, thanks bro. I'll look around and get some more input. I really appreciate the help!!

i did mine really easy, take a flat head screw driver and just slowly pry edge by edge on your silver h until its loose enough where you can pull it off. Next take the foil off the new jdm h where the double sided tape is and just line up the two prongs so they stick in the hole where the stock ones were sitting in. The two prongs plus the double sided tape should be more than enough to hold the badge on. Or at least they are on mine.

The h fits on the "riser" its just your choice if you want it lifted or if you want it flush.

SSM EP3
    I have mine flush but i think it would of looked better raised..

Thread Information