Close

View kpro thru your car dvd/cd player?!?!

just wondering if there was a way to monitor you kpro gauges through your car's dvd/cd player. for example a pinoeer avid d3? i know you can use tunerview but tunerview cant play music and movies. move if im in the wrong section :)

i don't think you can. something to do with the grounds. might be possible tho.

this could be in tuning or in audio, but we're going to leave in in tuning for now since a kpro guru has more of an opportunity to see it...

id imagine with some clever work you could figure out how to do anything...you're giving me ideas, so please inform me, what is tunerview on a pioneer avic d3?
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

tunerview is its own thing. i saw a video where a guy claimed he used his audio setup to view things such as boost pressure, oil pressure, and so on. i was just wanting to see if you could connect kpro to your audio setup if your cd player was a dvdplayer type deal. like if you cd player had a monitor.

you would have to have the kpro software installed on whatever your trying to view it on otherwise i dont see how it will work.

Thread Information