Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PAPITUYO326 View Post
    Nice!

I bought quite a bit of Poorboys stuff a couple of years ago. The nice thing about the Poorboys stuff was that I could do it outside without any reprecussions. It worked OK, but definitely had me second guessing my PC purchase in favor of a true rotary. I could still see a good amount of swirls after a TON of time. Cleaning up a black car = pain.

I'll have to give the Meguiars stuff a try.
    Yeah my BF has a black STI that has been neglected and I have absolutley no problems getting swirls and light scratches out with 105/205. definitely not as temperature friendly as poorboys but oh so worth it. Just take your time with you PC use an somewhat aggressvie pad move slow and use lots of pressure.

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    i just finished detailing on my NHBP with the porter cable 7424. I used M105 with Optimum finish polish and i think it came out looking pretty good. I used Wolfgang sealer that i got as a sample from autogeek and it seemed to help gloss it up a lot. considering the condition of the paint (which was horrific) when i bought the car and it being my first full car detail i think it came out pretty good. the porter cable is sooooo buttery too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information