Close

best looking drop?

im getting my EP tomorrow and it needs to be lowerd 1st of all. im not new to this game.. i had a 00Si for the last 3 years dropped with eibach sportlines. that was allright but i always wanted it to be lower.. ive been thinking about the nuespeed race springs or the progress springs. lemme know what you think. and maybe some pics would help me out too.. thanks for your help.

ephatch member

Thumbs up

get the race springs

Welcome, and *search* esp in the Members rides section

sportlines weren't low enough for u on the 00?? my friend has those on his 00 and he has no fender gap.. i say go for the 3" drop w/ ground controls, that' the lowest u'll get..

arnt the ground controls an arm and a leg.. i mean.. compared to springs.. i think the nuespeed springs would look better but i dont want to sacrifice the ride for an extra .25 in drop. what do you think?

Drop...

Progress Springs, and Koni shocks. Perfect. super handling, adjustability, my car just RAILS corners now. No body roll at all. Also, Rota wheels and Kumho 712 tires. Quality at an unreal price.
    :)

Re: Drop...

Originally posted by motomoron
    Progress Springs, and Koni shocks. Perfect. super handling, adjustability, my car just RAILS corners now. No body roll at all. Also, Rota wheels and Kumho 712 tires. Quality at an unreal price.
    :)
    Nice setup motomoron! I have Progress Sport Springs (w/ stock shocks) as well and love them!!!

Id go with Progress ;)

what about camber? did you guys get a camber kit? does the EP need a camber kit?

I don't have a camber kit right now and I don't appear to be having any wear problems on my rear tires. However, I plan to get a camber kit for the rear sooner or later. A front camber kit is not needed, but it wouldn't hurt to have one on the rear.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by HondaMan
    I don't have a camber kit right now and I don't appear to be having any wear problems on my rear tires. However, I plan to get a camber kit for the rear sooner or later. A front camber kit is not needed, but it wouldn't hurt to have one on the rear.
    yup that pretty much sums up my situation. if i continue to not have any problems with tire wear then i wont get it at all

Thread Information