Quote Originally Posted by ep3k20 View Post
ya thats fine and dandy if you have no life and can divot 6+ hours to detail a car that i am willing to bet ends up looking just as good as my 2 hour detail. good for you if you use the best products and take the most time on the finish, its just overkill to do it every time because its just going to get destroyed by everyday weather, driving, among the few. For those of us whom have children, its not like i can say " you know what, i am gonna go and spend 6 hours detailing my honda civic today, Evan you can watch some mickey mouse all day right?" don't know your backround of course just making assumptions but really at the end of the day your detailing a fucking civic
please, just shut up. just because you don't have the free time or desire to "detail a civic" doesn't mean nobody else should. i don't care if my car is a civic, i love putting in the extra time to make it look great. does your paint look like this in direct sunlight after the "black box" 2 hour detail?

oh and after a quick wax it does still look like this, never got "destroyed" even through a utah winter by "everyday weather or driving"