Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 is a low cost and high quality product. We use it on every car where I work. The carnauba really adds a lot of gloss. With the Fuzion put on top of that, your car will really POP!

Just used this. Result isnt to bad.

Looks good for a quick fix!

Lmk how long it lasts though, I'm curious to know.

Will do. Im probably going to wash once a week and use the quick detailer after each wash. Well see.

Quote Originally Posted by Powers View Post
    Will do. Im probably going to wash once a week and use the quick detailer after each wash. Well see.
    a QD would be perfect for an after wash drying aide!

If you haven't learned about Sheeting yet, do yourself a favor and learn up. Sheeting the water off will make drying easier since most of the water is pulled or sheeted off of the car.

Once the water has been properly sheeted off the car, the amount of water left should be significantly less than just after spraying the car down. After sheeting, spray the QD liberally over the entire car(one panel at a time) and dry using a waffle weave micro towel or other drying medium. The QD will create a layer of lubrication between your dry medium, and the now clean and soon to be dry car. The QD will help prevent scratches and any "dragging" you might get from the towel on each panel. PLUS! You're saving time, turning 2 steps, into 1.

Excuse my lengthy post, ask for clarification if you need any on my jargon. I love detailing!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsvtec View Post
    a QD would be perfect for an after wash drying aide!

If you haven't learned about Sheeting yet, do yourself a favor and learn up. Sheeting the water off will make drying easier since most of the water is pulled or sheeted off of the car.

Once the water has been properly sheeted off the car, the amount of water left should be significantly less than just after spraying the car down. After sheeting, spray the QD liberally over the entire car(one panel at a time) and dry using a waffle weave micro towel or other drying medium. The QD will create a layer of lubrication between your dry medium, and the now clean and soon to be dry car. The QD will help prevent scratches and any "dragging" you might get from the towel on each panel. PLUS! You're saving time, turning 2 steps, into 1.

Excuse my lengthy post, ask for clarification if you need any on my jargon. I love detailing!

I know exactly what your talking about. Unfortunatly I only have access to one of those self wash autoports. I live on base in the barracks. I just bring my soap and rinse buckets with all my stuff there fill em up rinse wash rinse haha.

Looks good for a quick fix!

Lmk how long it lasts though, I'm curious to know.
    I use this alot im the OP. I love it. It lasts 2-4 weeks depening on the weather and how often i get to clean he car. I always use the black spray detailer with it and it helps as well..i used to detail cars for a lexus dealer and this works far better as a finishing wax/sealer than anything we ever used there. Expecially on my car..the only problem with it is its a pain in the ass to remove. I have to go back over the car with a new rag to remove whats left. Wven with an orbital buffer its a pain. But it works great. And to whoever flamed the users of this and products like it. Why is it so bad we use it? Is it not enough that regaurdless we are still taking care of the paint on the car,even though its not a professional detail. Ive used this for a few years and the paint on my car looked better than most all of the lexus cars we did as a full exterior detail.ive wetsanded and buffed my car and the result wasnt much differant to either product.and noone could tell the differance.

Quote Originally Posted by black05ep View Post
    I use this alot im the OP. I love it. It lasts 2-4 weeks depening on the weather and how often i get to clean he car. I always use the black spray detailer with it and it helps as well..i used to detail cars for a lexus dealer and this works far better as a finishing wax/sealer than anything we ever used there. Expecially on my car..the only problem with it is its a pain in the ass to remove. I have to go back over the car with a new rag to remove whats left. Wven with an orbital buffer its a pain. But it works great. And to whoever flamed the users of this and products like it. Why is it so bad we use it? Is it not enough that regaurdless we are still taking care of the paint on the car,even though its not a professional detail. Ive used this for a few years and the paint on my car looked better than most all of the lexus cars we did as a full exterior detail.ive wetsanded and buffed my car and the result wasnt much differant to either product.and noone could tell the differance.

Correction>Cover-Up

Glad you're happy with the results. I just couldn't imagine waxing my car twice a month just to cover up scratches. I prefer to keep my finish properly polished.

Correction>Cover-Up

Glad you're happy with the results. I just couldn't imagine waxing my car twice a month just to cover up scratches. I prefer to keep my finish properly polished.
    I know its basicly a coverup. But there are so many advantages to the black box. Detailing cars for 3 years at lexus i learned alot. I can wetsand and buff my car out and it looks fantastic. For half the time and effort for the same results that last about the same length depending on the conditions. I would take the black box over a detail shop. Thats all im saying. And i was also letting you kno about how long it lasts.in the winters not as long but spring through fall i can get about 3 to 4 weeks maybe 5 max. Ill take that. I new finish my car twice a year wax it atleast every other month maybe every month if i have the opportunity. Its easy and gets better results from alot of places ive seen.but what it all comes down to is atleast we attempt to keep our cars paint good.despite if we do it one way or the other right? Im not calling you wrong or me. Whatever works best for the person.

I need to get mine , ASAP .

I was using some other stuff . My Car looks Origth when I finish .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information