Close

Help! Supercharger pulley nut size?

Have no idea how it happened but the nut holding on the blower pulley was missing when I was under the hood today. Not sure how long it's been off but nothing has gone wrong yet, regardless I want to get a new nut. Moss motors does not have a part number for it, gonna call them tomorrow but was wondering if it's a universal type nut, if so what size and anything special I need?

Thanks

I don't know what a universal nut is but I would just call em and ask them for the size and go to ace hardware and pick one up. DON'T FORGET LOCTITE TOO! haha. That's what i would do. Don't forget to check your nuts and bolts kids!

P/n 051-938 nut, hex flange, m8 x 1.25

I appreciate the help guys, I did call them, got a girl, she had no idea and took my number to call me back after she figured it out, no call back yet. The part number u listed is for a manifold nut, if u look at the picture that comes up with that part number i need the bolt labeled #1, strangely enough the part list starts at #2, perfect huh?

any ways took my caliper from work and measured the threaded nose of the blower, i got 12.02 mm. So i ordered a flanged M12, 1.75 pitch nut in black oxidized steal from mcmaster, should be at my place by the end of the day, Ill re-post if it fits or not.

Ok so go the nut fits perfectly. Just for others in the future. M12 1.75 pitch flanged nut.
    Last edited by Amoney47; 01-13-2009 at 06:11 PM.

Thread Information