Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Good shizz! OEM axleback looks awesome like that too. That Carbing bar is top notch it looks like. Makes me wonder if they make them for my EJ1...

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    love the updates.. good gear you got there ;-) .. and that muffler is def one of the sexier ones out there fore sure

With winter ending and spring beginning it's time to get back into tuning mode!

With 3 years of daily driving and 10+ autox events, my Sumitomo's where pretty much toast. I debated getting them again because of price, rating, and look - but eventually set my eyes on something a little stickier. Tire wear was a big issue for me, so I tried to stay away from the 200 rated tires (your direzzas, rs-3's, potenzas, etc.). Finally decided on the Michelin Super Sports. If they are good enough for a Ferrari Italia, they are good enough for an EP3 lol. Discount Tire hooked me up, they beat the cheapest price online I could find - 635 shipped to my door, so I was sold.

All loaded up ready to head out for mounting and balancing! FYI, Walmart is the cheapest when it comes to mounting tires.

All mounted up!

Also got my Ingall's front and rear camber kits installed, as well as my Moog LCA's and replaced the lower ball joints while the front suspension was apart. After everything was installed I had the car aligned to zzyxx's specs. Haven't really had a chance to test the new setup, but I can definitely feel a difference when just driving around town.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information