Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: K24A2 is in!!!!

thank you. it is a fairly simple swap just get the crv bracket and Karcepts adapter. i just got it street tuned over the weekend and should have it to the dyno by the end of the month. i love it !!!
    sorry forgot to answer the question, i work at acura and had one of the techs do it and barowed a loaner it took about 3 days beacause i had to wait for parts. a good tech with all the parts there could do it in a day
    Last edited by i11 b3havior; 05-03-2011 at 12:48 PM.

Just picked up my motor about 2 weeks ago

nice !!! did you get an 06 or newer ?

Yeah I had a shop quote me 10 hours for the swap, clutch, and motor mounts. That was like 3 years ago. I wouldn't let a shop touch my car now

Quote Originally Posted by i11 b3havior View Post
    nice !!! did you get an 06 or newer ?
    06 with 47 k on it..
    Now I just need to pick up a few parts here and there and grt my k20 out

nice !!! i got mine an 06 with 52k on it did a complete vin check on it and pulled the carfax (i am a service advisor with acura and i also deal with the used cars) if you want me to do a vin check and a carfax for you I have no problem doing it just pm the vin and I will let you know exactly what you have, where it came from and what if anything may have been done to it.

edit: i will be in my office untill 4 p.m. eastern today

nice !!! I got mine an 06 with 52k on it did a complete vin check on it and pulled the carfax (i am a service advisor with acura and i also deal with the used cars) if you want me to do a vin check and a carfax for you i have no problem doing it just pm the vin and i will let you know exactly what you have, where it came from and what if anything may have been done to it.

Edit: I will be in my office untill 4 p.m. Eastern today
    pm sent

Wink

nice !!! i got mine an 06 with 52k on it did a complete vin check on it and pulled the carfax (i am a service advisor with acura and i also deal with the used cars) if you want me to do a vin check and a carfax for you I have no problem doing it just pm the vin and I will let you know exactly what you have, where it came from and what if anything may have been done to it.

edit: i will be in my office untill 4 p.m. eastern today

Can u help me find a one just like yours would love a k24 already

did you have any poroblems with the oil pan hitting the subframe or issues with the stock exhaust and the tsx exhaust manifold not fitting ?
    Quote Originally Posted by flipflopz View Post
    congrats on the swap.. how much down time did it take for the shop? i got greddy tc but k24 less problems in long run for me. i need to sell it asap! i want to be in the big block club too
    bombing my thread hahaha. if you know what your doing and you have help it could be done in a day.
    Last edited by j0000stin; 05-14-2011 at 07:58 PM.

my motor is in. hella vibration on the stock mounts tho and i thnk my front mount is ripped a bit.
    any suggestions on what mounts i should get or should i just get the front mount and see if it solves the problem.
    i have lots of vibration when im at a stop or under 1.5 rpms ... any suggestions? ive been reading that either way if i upgrade to 65a or 75 a ill be feeling the vibration no matter what ......

Quote Originally Posted by DP420 View Post
    my motor is in. hella vibration on the stock mounts tho and i thnk my front mount is ripped a bit.
    any suggestions on what mounts i should get or should i just get the front mount and see if it solves the problem.
    i have lots of vibration when im at a stop or under 1.5 rpms ... any suggestions? ive been reading that either way if i upgrade to 65a or 75 a ill be feeling the vibration no matter what ......
    how much are you looking to spend? getting a replacement front and filling them in with window weld will suffice if you arent looking to spend a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by j0000stin View Post
    how much are you looking to spend? getting a replacement front and filling them in with window weld will suffice if you arent looking to spend a lot.
    im trying to go all or nothing. but the packages on club rsx dont come with the front mount......

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information