Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I_VTEC
    Hey dumbass, did you skip over my entire reply? Where in TF&TF does it show reverse indiglos?

Street & Paxie: No problem. But I will paint over the inner part of the gauges, there is too much going on there.

ephatch member
    hey ricer, it doesnt matter, reverse indiglo gauges are rice

Im with Pax and Street, i wanna see some pics... could look pretty nice! Good luck VTEC, i bet the blue theme will look pretty nice if its done well...

-Brett

ssvr6
    Personally, I think that the stock is the best look. I think indiglo (or anything mod with "glo" in it's name) is in poor taste.

But if you're building a show car, more power to you.

Steve

undaground knowledge
    i went to the site, saw the guages....I want em', bad

I_VTEC
    I think we've concluded Mr. Faggot needs to be banned or something. Flaming has to be against the rules of the forums.

From this point all, all dumbasses will be ignored by me.

Last edited by I_VTEC; 12-26-2002 at 04:28 PM.

Hey, back off. His car let him do whatever, and even if you insist on trying to stop him from doing it dont do it by calling him a ricer. One persons style is not anothers. Id bet youd feel stupid if you actually ended up liking blue gauges in our ep. dont knock it till you try( or at least see) it.;)

it is his car. i dont think it looks that bad actually. i wouldnt dream of changing my gauges, but his might look good after its all said and done. heres a pic and link for all the lazzies out there.
    s7 gauges

StreetKing
    :p

Gezz, its not like he's asking where to get some glowing neon runners, or strobe headlights, its just the gauge. I also was thinking on changing mine to red if all possible but havent looked yet. Good luck with whatever your outcome is;)

Glix2
    That looks just like a VW (the night shot)

if it was all red i'd probably get em. im kinda feeling em as is though. the one feature in the jettas that i liked were those lights. hmm 99 bucks how much work do you think it woul take to instal those?

Glix2
    It's a royal pain in the ass I would probably take it to a local shop to have them installed.

ephatch member
    the gauges look nice but damn 100 bucks for the gauge...thats a lot of money...im pretty sure you can change the orange light to blue...i think they will look better

Nail-batter Moderator SiR Medic's Avatar
    I gotta admit...

They don't look that bad!

To VWish to me but hey thats just me!

Just to clarify things I_VTEC... I do think an all blue interior is a little much... HOWEVER, what I declare as too much is MY OPINION, not anyone elses. As I said in a previous post "IT IS YOUR CAR" it is your right to do whatever the hell you want with it.

If my idea of a good MOD does not coincide with yours... c'est la vie! I might speak up about how I would not that mod and that should be it.

HOWEVER... Calling someone a faggot just because they do not agree with your mods is childish. Yeah... an all blue interior may be a little intense for some of us... does that make us faggots?

Respect my right to comment on your car and I will respect your right to customize your car as much as you like. This is after all a forum, and all ideas and opinions must be made welcome.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information