Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    nbj1485
    pwned

ephatch member
    those dont look bad at all, but i wouldnt get them either;)

those gauges look pretty nice.... I might just consider them myself.... if i could find a way to get all the other lights on the dash to match! THAT'S the key! I want all the colors the same

I_VTEC
    I can say and do damn well whatever I choose. If people try to alter that, fuck them. If they cannot back up things they say, they shouldn't have said it.

SiR: when did I specifically name you a "faggot"? It was not aimed at you, so, ignore it.

Once again, it isnt your car, you don't have to drive it, you don't pay for it. I do. Once I get this peice installed, those who choose to enjoy this mod. will appreciate the pictures. Those who don't, scroll the hell past it.

Oh, and NBJ: Shut the fuck up.

nbj1485
    ooookkkkk telling me to shut up for no reason. i love blue interior, I was planning to get indiglo gauges myself. sucks that u diss a person that agrees with u. SiR Medic was right about a few things though.

damn, someone is a little snipy

--Tom

ephatch member
    i_vtec's on PMS

Originally posted by SiR Medic

HOWEVER... Calling someone a faggot just because they do not agree with your mods is childish. Yeah... an all blue interior may be a little intense for some of us... does that make us faggots?
    OH NO!!!!! WE ARE DOOMED!!!! I dont have blue lights in my car i dont want to be gay! I like girls WAAAAAYYY too much!!! Dont let them turn me gay! PLEASE!!!!!!

p.s. Even if it turns me gay I wouldnt put those gauges in my car. Not to be mean or anything but the faggot comment was just plain silly

JDM FO LIFE!!!! FOO!!!!!!
    Last edited by JoshSI; 01-02-2003 at 10:51 AM.

I think blue lights would be cool. Besides if I_VTEC does the blue won't this just be paving the way for us who want to do it in red? I like your idea and hope to see you accomplish it - espically with a blue civic, that mod would be so sweet!

To each his own

I think the blue is a nice change if you're changing your enterior, the red and orange don't match. I had the standard black guages the glowed blue in my accord and I liked it. Good luck man and I can't wait to see pics.

Oh and who cares what's "rice" and not rice. Modifying a car is all about individuality. So in my book the only thing that would be considered "ricey" is putting down someone elses ideas.

That's all I have to say about this matter children!

I_VTEC
    most_hated and jo3y: thank you both. You will see pictures no less than one hour when it is completed. thank you. Everyone else who hasn't anything nice nor helpful, FUCK OFF.

no prob man

Main it ain't no thing! I'm here to learn and share my ideas and shit just like everyone else, some people just ruin it for others by being dicks!

BLUE TO WHITE

Does anyone know if it would be possible to change the blue to white in that gauge?

here are the replacemant faces.

sorry for the repost

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information