Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thumbs down

Originally posted by I_VTEC
    I can say and do damn well whatever I choose. If people try to alter that, fuck them. If they cannot back up things they say, they shouldn't have said it.

SiR: when did I specifically name you a "faggot"? It was not aimed at you, so, ignore it.

Once again, it isnt your car, you don't have to drive it, you don't pay for it. I do. Once I get this peice installed, those who choose to enjoy this mod. will appreciate the pictures. Those who don't, scroll the hell past it.

Oh, and NBJ: Shut the fuck up.
    Yo, you got problems, what people say here is their opinon and not to be taken personally. Who cares what they say about it if like you say its your car and you drive in it. No need to be callin people out, there just voicin their opinion as you were when you posted. Take a step back and chill, most people here are modin cars with go fast stuff not reverse indiglo lights that the car came with. but as its been said time and again, to each his own, but with this mod theres bound to be more people disagreeing with it than agreeing.

Much hostility in here...Anyways there is a way to change all of your interior lights. Personally I wouldn't do it but here's a link on the 2k1 civic site:
    http://www.7thgencivic.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=12366
    or

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=14648
    or

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=16963

Not sure if this will help anyone or not.

Originally posted by I_VTEC
    I think we've concluded Mr. Faggot needs to be banned or something. Flaming has to be against the rules of the forums.

From this point all, all dumbasses will be ignored by me.

He's stating an opinon, your the one with the name calling 'mr faggot' come on is this a 4th grade msg board. geezus

Yeah, seriously, I'm so tired of all the rice. I'm adding a CAI soon, and I'm pissed about the extra noise it will make. I hate it when people car hear what RPM I'm driving at, makes it sound like I'm trying lol. And as for The fast and the furious; I've seen one too many lowered Civic EX's with VTEC stickers with a DVD player in the dash, watching the movies as they roll up with no engine mods to a meet.

Did i miss something?gezz you guys need to calm down.

i like the gauges BUT 100bucks i dont think so

Originally posted by its raining
    it is his car. i dont think it looks that bad actually. i wouldnt dream of changing my gauges, but his might look good after its all said and done. heres a pic and link for all the lazzies out there.
    s7 gauges
    I think they look good. You have to be careful with the needles... they're easy to fack up.

SiNi$t3R
    check it out i found this at http://www.7thgencivic.com/forum/mes...66&STARTPAGE=7 . These guys suck at describing how to do this but if anyone can go through the threads and clarify on how to do this then that would be really cool.

Calling peeps on this board "Faggot" and such is really not commendable. But Telling a person that he is a ricer is not cool either when all he wants to do is change the color of the ineterior lights.

I do not like the orange stock color we have in the cockpits. What this guy is trying to do is just make things a lil bit visually attractive in the inside. Anyway im still thinking bout them guages.

So if anyone can help me out here and clarify the instructions on how to make the cabin blue, i would deeply appreciate it.
    http://www.7thgencivic.com/forum/mes...66&STARTPAGE=7
    Oh yeah here is where i found it
    Last edited by SiNi$t3R; 02-06-2003 at 11:55 PM.

I think that blue theme looks soo sweet. Just seems like it would be a lot of work also. Here's my 2 cents on how I would make an attempt. I noticed when putting my head unit in that there is little things in each of the knob faces that has the orange tint to it. I would say cut out some blue plastic the same size as the orange ones and put it in place of the orange ones. Or maybe paint some clear plastic lightly and stick those in. Never done it just now thought of it. Mod as you wish and see fit. As for the gauge cluster, I love the white gauges and the orange glow. One of the reasons I bought the car, I wouldn't have to replace them. Just my opinion :) Please don't flame me :D

pondering..

Self illuminating blue light is a product of modern science. Before, it was only achieved by having a regular white/yellow bulbs with blue tinted lens around it. That's why most of recent electronics that shows off it's coolness usually has blue glowing lights.

With that said... almost all race cars rely on red lights... Think BMW, Audi, etc... It's because red lights read out faster than any other colors to human eyes accroding to the research. It's also the least tiring color for the eyes. In other words, it gives least stress to human eyes in the dark. VW lights are more on the purple side than being a true blue lights...

I think people are referred as a "Rice" when their desire for style overshadows function. The debate in the tuning/styling community is always about what truly works vs. personal preferance.

I personally think Si's gauges look and works just fine. But, if you want to change it, I have no problem with that. Good luck in finding the gauges you are looking for. However, I think it is extremely immature to call names. Because we fall in under a niche market, our conduct of behaviors determine the overall perspective of people over our community. I think we need to show some sense of responsibility and maturity by being able to carry out intellectual debate with rational sense of mind.

I am sorry if I sound too snobby and seems to be going out of topic...
    Last edited by minimay7; 03-13-2003 at 12:54 AM.

AC S7 Guage

for those who wants to see the actual S7 gueage on our Ep.. i've installed one on my silver ep

when lit...

more..

it really does look great !! but somehow my camera couldnt get the orange/red light that lid up... really looks much better in person!!! way better then the plain orange oem guage...

How was the install? hard to take apart the dash, break anything doing it, I want to do this but i need some info before i just start prying and pulling apart the gauge cluster

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information