Close

02 ep3 Depo projector install Turn Signal help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need help with the "turn signal mod".

I purchased depo projectors from a store. It came with a custom harness to convert since I have an 02 ep3.

This is a picture of the old turn signal connector (on the right) and the new one in my hand on the left.

This is a picture of the wires from the stock turn signal after the connector was taken off:

This is the connector I was sent to install the wires into (picture of both sides):

***NOTE- I AM HORRIBLE WITH WIRING AND ELECTRICAL. It is my father who is an electrician doing this.

What he told me was the new connector that I was given has no metal clips and I cannot terminate the wiring.

I then wrote to the company and told them just that (with this all still being over my head)

they write back:

"for a clean install, what you gonna have to do is de-pin the stock turn signal and re-pin it into the connector I supplied.

here is an idea of how to do it:

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2876493 "

Soooo I forward that to pops and he says:

"the connector he did send you has no pins and does not match the cars connector so you can't use the original pins"

I sent that back to the company and waiting on reply.

If anyone has done this pleaseeeee help me out my cars is all apart and has been for a while now with this little dilemma.

Cliff notes: Cant get turn signal mod to work for 02 ep3 depo projector install. Im frustrated. The mets suck this year
    Last edited by 02EP3SI; 01-18-2009 at 06:55 PM.

bump

Thread Information