Close

Where to buy inner fender liners in Canada on the cheap?

I need to buy new inner fender liners...went to the dealership today, they want $138 each..I tried buyin some cheap aftermarket knockoffs from Cross Canada, but they were no where close to the fitment of the OEM ones. Anyone know where to buy em for cheap?? It sucks because majestic sells them for $70 a pop..but they dont ship to Canada.

Any ideas? I search online through car-parts.com to see if any auto wreckers have em, and only place I found that has both drivers and passanger side in stock is in Calgary.

your best bet is to just buy them from the dealer..at least with the 138$ youll know you have the right pair and they'll have the right fitment

Rockauto has some knockoff ones as well. I have meaning to order a set to check em out.
    Your most reliable source for K24 swap help and warrantied/papered K24 longblocks. Serving the K-community since 2004.

The Evolution:
    2003 Ep3 - K24A1/K20Z3 Hybrid - currently under the knife
    2001 S2000 - Stock and loving it
    1987 Buick T-Type WE4 - The BEAST

Since you're from Toronto, do you live close by the US border by any chance?

If so, check if there are any post offices across the border that can accept your packages on your behalf, obviously you would have to pay a fee for this service.

still a good hour and a half drive to buffalo from my house. I was thinking of seeing if I could get a set shipped to my cousins place in upstate NY and then get them to ship them to me, but i think im gonna get screwed for shipping eitherway.

ii'm interested to hear how your story goes.... i lost mine on the #1 highway, the tire grabbed it before i could slow down and it shot right out.... my bodyshop quoted me 90 bucks for my passenger side.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    still a good hour and a half drive to buffalo from my house. I was thinking of seeing if I could get a set shipped to my cousins place in upstate NY and then get them to ship them to me, but i think im gonna get screwed for shipping eitherway.
    Well if you ever have a good excuse to go across the border, might as well ship the stuff to Buffalo and have a mini vacation :p

true..i might pick a set up i found in Calgary when i head out there next week

Probably now you were already able to get the item you needed for your car. But just incase someone else might bump into this forum like I did, then I know a place where you can buy $60 worth of fender. It has great reviews and has good services.

i just went to a bodyshop here, and asked for a aftermarket fender liner....it ended up being 75 bucks becasue he had part numbers off someone's insurance papers that he ordered. i still would have paid the 90 for one though.
    Last edited by mitchell_ep3; 07-30-2011 at 09:56 AM.

Thread Information