Close

Thread: too much c/f?

too much c/f?

is there a point where too much cf is too much? Im going to use it as my theme on this car and was wondering what everyone else thinks. Would it be un-tasteful?

example: cf ctr wing, d3 kit, cf hood. on silver ep. would this be too much or would this be badass?

I think...............when you get start thinking that a carbon fiber cup holder would help.....yeah thats it.

not enough, your forgetting fenders, rear hatch, carbon bucket seats. To lighten further also get rid of the sunroof, plexiglass rear window sections and hatch window.

ephatch member
    like anything u can go overboard with it but doing the basics like the hood, maybe the wing is in good taste. IMO carbon fiber looks good on lighter colors for the most part. It looks good against the SSM and Taff white paint:)

cf cupholder...heh, yeah thats a bit too much, but these would be the only things i would consider. nothing more. then i should get the jdm housings with factory HID. hmmmm i think a light just went off in my head. :)

1st priority- tein flex w/edfc :p
    then i'll give CivicSir a shout on the wing.....

i need to make some more money

I like the cf look but only to a certain extent. I would only get the hood and maybe the wing.

:p a while back when i was watching high rev tuners (gay show, but still) there was a car made totally out of CF...

ephatch member
    you should go cf custom unibody. It would save lots of weight :p

How about you get as much carbon fiber as you can afford, but actually PAINT the shit.

I believe the car made entirely of Carbon Fiber was in a Maxim issue...it was a Japanese Hella Modded Toyota Altezza. I will see if I can find the article and scan the info for ya...

I_VTEC
    As of right now, there are only two fully carbon fiber cars (publicly displayed).

One is Fiber Images' owners' son. 2001 Civic EX Coupe.

The other is HKS' race altezza in Japan. (Japan is where they race it, i beleive)

!@#$%: that would look superb. May I suggest a CF dash kit and CF engine cover?

SHES A FREAK!! =)
    carbon is THE theme, even thought it did get kinda played out, i got the dash kit, and im gonna get the hood, and wing, thats about all, maybe a plain c/f shift knob, it will go VERY nice with the oem c/f dash kit :p but i dont think a whole carbon kit would look "right" on a light colored car, maybe on black it would look SIIICK :p but, probly not just my cup-o-tea, well just my .02 -mike

Thread Information