Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrious View Post
    ko.. gots any day pics?? how much it cost? have the link? and the name of the seller?? does it come with instructions for wiring? oh and will it fit the 03 ep? anyone kno ?
    that is a day pic, not the best but it shows what it looks like. All ep3 mirrors are the same, yes it comes with wiring and instructions

it cost $104 shipped and this is the link to my auction that ended a while ago, didnt really search that hard for a new one but it tells you the name of it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Hey, I can confirm that this mirror (the 000 model for the 06+ Si) doesn't fit the 02-03 EP3, it's slightly too wide. I hope I can get some kind of refund, or maybe get a different mirror assembly. It sucks, because I really wanted this mirror :(

Kind of a waste of money if you ask me. What exactly do you see "extra" with this?
    Or rear hatch window is so small it would be ok to use half the size of the oem mirror to begin with, so i don't see a point in having a "wider angle" view. I am confused here....

-Rob

It's actually really surprising, with the convex mirror I can see out my rear side windows, it just destroys blindspots. It's not like it's just a wider mirror, it's actually curved glass.

Also, apparently the 04 Si mirror assembly is only 12 bucks on Majestic Honda, so I may just switch the whole mirror assembly.

Quote Originally Posted by eccramer View Post
    It's actually really surprising, with the convex mirror I can see out my rear side windows, it just destroys blindspots. It's not like it's just a wider mirror, it's actually curved glass.

Also, apparently the 04 Si mirror assembly is only 12 bucks on Majestic Honda, so I may just switch the whole mirror assembly.
    still a no go. the 04/05 ep3 si mirror assembly will not work on a 02/03 usdm ep3 si front wind shield. the attachment point on the actual glass is different.. this was covered in the mugen mirror cover thingy thread. i'll see if i can find it for you.
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Damn... will the FG Civic Si mirror aseembly fit? I hope I don't just have to eat the cost of this mirror...

bump! So has anyone else with a 02-03 ep3 tested out the spoon mirror for fg2/ge9?

Quote Originally Posted by j.lai View Post
    bump! So has anyone else with a 02-03 ep3 tested out the spoon mirror for fg2/ge9?
    Yep, tried it, it doesn't fit :(

How dare you to compare an eBay product to a Spoon Sports product... Kinda insulting.

I hope you find a Spoon Sports mirror that will fit the 02-03. I would love to pick one up.

Anyone that can take a picture of the extra visibility from the mirror?

Quote Originally Posted by 27rocks View Post
    Kind of a waste of money if you ask me. What exactly do you see "extra" with this?
    Or rear hatch window is so small it would be ok to use half the size of the oem mirror to begin with, so i don't see a point in having a "wider angle" view. I am confused here....
    Your avatar has nice boobs. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by 27rocks View Post
    i can see out the 2 side rear windows now also

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy ep3 View Post
    Your avatar has nice boobs. Hope this helps.

AKA Purple94coupe Euro-Yellow-Ep3's Avatar
    looks good

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information