Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Black OEM EP3 Cluster

So, Ive never been a fan of the white gauges in our cars and think they look too boy racer and stand out too much, I know lots of you love them but I came across this cluster which is from an EP2..

My question is, Will this fit and plug in, in my USDM EP?

Thanks!

Last edited by Tokin_Buds; 04-24-2011 at 11:14 PM.

Yea it'll fit.

The better question is if it will WORK, lol. You would have to compare wire diagrams and pin outs of the rear plugs to see if they are the same or similar to ours.

son..of..a..bitch

you dont know how long ive been thinking of making an overlay for the cluster in black..but i wouldnt need to if its PnP
    PSN: theehuggybear

Shoot, Nevermind.. I totally lost where I found it since my Safari browser was on private, I guess Im not getting it and I cant find it anywhere. Ohwell.

Thanks for the input anyway guys, Apparently this cluster is very rare.

I did find this EP part though..

Last edited by Tokin_Buds; 04-25-2011 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokin_Buds View Post
    Shoot, Nevermind.. I totally lost where I found it since my Safari browser was on private, I guess Im not getting it and I cant find it anywhere. Ohwell.

Thanks for the input anyway guys, Apparently this cluster is very rare.

I did find this EP part though..

omg! i've been wanting a glove blox with a lock on it! how did you find that? the black ep2cluster is very clean though

I found other unique parts but, you guys ever think to yourselves, Why am I getting crazy over simple things like a lock on the glove box? I mean, I rented some crappy base model car that was total crap, BUT IT HAD A LOCK on the glove box!

Its weird how our cars lost all these convenient features, like the outside temp gauge in the cluster, or the switch that repositions the headlights beams up/down, or the same radio that we have in our cars,except it has an aux jack and plays MP3's.

We didnt get those nice things for our humble Si's.lol
    Last edited by Tokin_Buds; 04-25-2011 at 12:34 AM.

I get bugged by all the little things too. They're big to me! I can't stand that we don't have auto up AND down on our windows when the base RSX had them. I can point out a hundred things like that. One little (big) mod I'd really like to do is install a JDM door panel on my passenger's side, so they can have a lock/unlock switch too.

Sick glove box BTW!!! The cluster's 6,300 redline would bug me though.

A memory setting for (at least the driver's) seat would be a great feature too IMO. Sometimes it tough to get the seat set just as it was before I let a passenger out my way. I try to push everyone out the passenger's side, but it doesn't always work that way.

Quote Originally Posted by nmysiismyn View Post
    I get bugged by all the little things too. They're big to me! I can't stand that we don't have auto up AND down on our windows when the base RSX had them. I can point out a hundred things like that. One little (big) mod I'd really like to do is install a JDM door panel on my passenger's side, so they can have a lock/unlock switch too.

Sick glove box BTW!!! The cluster's 6,300 redline would bug me though.
    wha?

my 04 si has auto up and down driver window

Quote Originally Posted by nmysiismyn View Post
    A memory setting for (at least the driver's) seat would be a great feature too IMO. Sometimes it tough to get the seat set just as it was before I let a passenger out my way. I try to push everyone out the passenger's side, but it doesn't always work that way.
    I agree with you on all this stuff you are saying, but what you have to remember is cost...its a civic that was already too expensive to sell anyway, they couldn't make it anymore or they'd price them selves out of the older market they had to sell the car to, and no one would have bought them because no one wants to pay for a 30k civic
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Quote Originally Posted by NEO_FOLLOWER2 View Post
    wha?

my 04 si has auto up and down driver window
    04-05 has that feature.

Yeah.. The introduction 02-03's got shafted! That's a good point Charles. I thought about that at one point and used to always remindmyself of that fact, but I forget about all the "politics" of after a while- especially when I step in some other compact/economic car from the same years to see all the little features they received that we got screwed on- which are mostly inexpensive/lightweight things... i.e. MP3 input jack, vanity mirror lights, telescopic steering wheel, etc... I could think of a hundred more things, but I just started with my coffee. lol

Just be thankful we didn't get screwed with no sun roof, roll up windows, and a tape deck. LOL

LOL. I shall try.

Quote Originally Posted by ep3jd View Post
    Just be thankful we didn't get screwed with no sun roof, roll up windows, and a tape deck. LOL
    I'd welcome to no sun roof part. It's heavy. It's one more thing to break. It's one more place for water to get inside and rust.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information