Close

02 ep3 lights dem

ok here is my problem. i have a 2002 ep3 i have my stock headlights in but for some reason i can not figure out why my passenger side headlight is very dem... i have done numerous of thing to try and fix it and im so sick of looking stupid driving down the road. first thing i have done is checked all my wires, replaced the h4 connector, ran new grounds (after i ran a new ground it got a little brighter but not the best) after that i traced all my wires back and they were all good went through all my relays and fuses and everything was fine. at this point i am thinking about rewiring the whole passenger side lights harness....

thanks,
    jay
    ____

are the lenses oxidized and hazy? did u replace the bulbs?
    charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles

Hey j000000stin!!! Suck it, i know how to change my sig. muhahahaha

我愛Ep3 - AreaCode 510
    First question is : Are you using HID light or just stock light?

Try to switch both headlight to see if it the same headlight problem or the bulbitself? If the same bulb, you might want to replace it. If the same headlight and not the bulb, then you might want to check the wiring.

stock lights... yea i already switched them also brand new jdm housing only 3 weeks old and brand new brightest bulbs you can buy.... still going through the wiring...

我愛Ep3 - AreaCode 510
    Quote Originally Posted by situner28 View Post
    brand new jdm housing only 3 weeks old and brand new brightest bulbs you can buy....
    Is not about the housing probably. Try to switch the bulbs to see if it the bulbs or the wiring for one of your headlight problem or just the bulbs. That will help you find the cause of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by hkrayingboyz View Post
    Is not about the housing probably. Try to switch the bulbs to see if it the bulbs or the wiring for one of your headlight problem or just the bulbs. That will help you find the cause of the problem.
    yea i already did that... that was one of the first things i did

Thread Information