Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ^^^not really, both are equally bad. With too much fluid your making everything work harder than it has too

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RHCP0801 View Post
    ^^^not really, both are equally bad. With too much fluid your making everything work harder than it has too
    i think he meant he'd rather have extra if he spills or has to refill it or something for whatever reason. it's literally impossible to get more than 2 quarts into our tranny anyway so 6 quarts should be plentyyyy. plus any leftovers could just be used the next time he wants to change it i guess.

Correct. I like to have extra onhand. I know the importance of over/underfilling fluid levels. I am changing all the fluids after about 500 miles. It's always better to be prepared then to have to wait on something that you don't have in case of an emergancy.

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by racerex36 View Post
    Correct. I like to have extra onhand. I know the importance of over/underfilling fluid levels. I am changing all the fluids after about 500 miles. It's always better to be prepared then to have to wait on something that you don't have in case of an emergancy.
    yeah i know what you mean. i'd also recommend getting some PWJDM or Skunk2 magnetic drain bolts if you haven't already. it's just an extra dose of protection and keeps little flakes of metal from floating around in places they shouldn't be. i couldn't justify the $30 dollars though so i bought Blox ones for $20 which are essentially the same thing just not as cool looking and might be slightly lower quality.

good luck with the new parts/tune!

Quick update. Finally got back to Suja One for a new tune after the new Injen short ram, and PLM race header. Wow, what a difference. 215whp and 155wtq. It feels amazing behind the wheel now. Props to PAPITUYO326 for the quality motor! Now I just need to get it to the track.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information