Close

creator of ephatch DownTheHatch's Avatar

Where did you buy your H&R's

Hey I just checked www.hrsprings.com and under applications it doesn't show 2002 Civic Si.

Are you guys using springs for a 2001 Civic Coupe? If so I don't think the spring rates are the same, because I checked under www.optauto.com and for Progress springs they have springs for the 2001-up coupe and it says (except Si) and then the 2002 Civic Si has its own application.

Anyway, I want to know where you bought your H&R's.

Thanks I plan on getting springs this weekend.

Mulder
    I bought my H&R stage 2 springs from the local Honda dealership.

I also noticed they did not have an application for a 2002 Si on the website, so I called them. They informed me our new Si and the coupe will share the same springs and H&R will not be introducing an application for the Si.

I found my ride to be a little firmer than stock, and the front to sits a tad lower than the rear.

Re: Where did you buy your H&R's

Originally posted by DownTheHatch
    Hey I just checked www.hrsprings.com and under applications it doesn't show 2002 Civic Si.

Are you guys using springs for a 2001 Civic Coupe? If so I don't think the spring rates are the same, because I checked under www.optauto.com and for Progress springs they have springs for the 2001-up coupe and it says (except Si) and then the 2002 Civic Si has its own application.

Anyway, I want to know where you bought your H&R's.

Thanks I plan on getting springs this weekend.
    I think www.groupbuycenter.com had them for 135 + 22 for shipping

I got mine from www.optauto.com They were only a few more bucks than on groupbuycenter. And at optauto you can place your order them over the net. I had to ask member xlr8 about if the regular 2002 civic would fit the 02 Si and apparently they do, so thats that.

Thread Information