Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    champ white or grand prix

Quote Originally Posted by Nickle n Dimin View Post
    champ white or grand prix
    What about white roof, white spoiler, white wheels? With the CRZ color posted above.

Then just a touch of black on the rear bumper and front grill could tie it together?

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsvtec View Post
    What about white roof, white spoiler, white wheels? With the CRZ color posted above.

Then just a touch of black on the rear bumper and front grill could tie it together?
    a two tone is just gonna come out tacky imo unless you just do white with a black hood/roof. if you do a flashy color like the crz teal i don't think it would look all that great with anything white other than the wheels. the flashiness of the color will be enough to catch your eye, so adding to it with a white roof and whatever else would rice it out for me. i like really simple, clean paint jobs though i guess..

Going with teal and white wheels, or white with black roof

Here are the damages

That'll Buff Out!

Well the insurance company decided that it's totaled.

I'm either gonna buy back the car and have it repaired/pocket the difference OR I'll be looking for another ep3... I love this car

UGHHH fuck

Quote Originally Posted by ep3jd View Post
    UGHHH fuck
    I'll be back!
    I'm really putting a lot of interest into an EP3 from jersey. Under 60k miles and $8k... We'll see what happens.

Well hurry up, I posted a meet up on the northeast section and mentioned you by name lol

Quote Originally Posted by ep3jd View Post
    Well hurry up, I posted a meet up on the northeast section and mentioned you by name lol
    So long as I have my car, I'll be making it! Gotta meet all you ep3 dudes!

I always liked the Milan Red on a ep3.Red is after all hondas color.

Quote Originally Posted by hothatch View Post
    I always liked the Milan Red on a ep3.Red is after all hondas color.
    Due to the clean nature and easy color scheming I'm most likely going with Grand Prix white. Milano Red was definitely considered though, maybe for a time attack strip if I re-paint my wheels.

On another note, I was thinking about getting the FULL AUTHENTIC Buddy Club kit. What do you guys think, Too much rice? Or authentic Ep3 racing goodness?

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsvtec View Post
    Due to the clean nature and easy color scheming I'm most likely going with Grand Prix white. Milano Red was definitely considered though, maybe for a time attack strip if I re-paint my wheels.

On another note, I was thinking about getting the FULL AUTHENTIC Buddy Club kit. What do you guys think, Too much rice? Or authentic Ep3 racing goodness?
    the buddy club kit looks kinda shitty to me to be honest with you. whether its rice or not i just hate the look of the massive front bumper. i think the best thing to do would be to get jdm bumpers if you have the cash or just get stock bumpers and fill in the bumper light holes before you paint. you could also fill in the sidemarker holes and get some serious JDM swag.

on a side note, it seems as if your panels all got fucked in the absolute worst places to fix so that's a bummer.

glad you're going with grand prix white though that's a sick color. way better than champ white.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchlikesbikes View Post
    the buddy club kit looks kinda shitty to me to be honest with you. whether its rice or not i just hate the look of the massive front bumper. i think the best thing to do would be to get jdm bumpers if you have the cash or just get stock bumpers and fill in the bumper light holes before you paint. you could also fill in the sidemarker holes and get some serious JDM swag.

glad you're going with grand prix white though that's a sick color. way better than champ white.
    I love the front bumper I think it's a perfect compliment for a splitter and also makes the car appear lower than it is. I was more worried about the rear bumper, but I've seen recent pics I like of it. Just gotta paint the rear metal grill black to keep the space looking open, rather than chikin wire silver.
    Also, the BC kit is what is making me want to do white. If I go with OEM bumpers I'll definitely be doing the CRZ color North Shore Blue Pearl and a volvo lip.

I've thought about a Buddy Club front and sides w/hfp rear lip and TR spoiler. It's all gonna come down to whatever is cheapest and most available. Right now the buddy club is looking good.

on a side note, it seems as if your panels all got fucked in the absolute worst places to fix so that's a bummer.
    Yeah, but the rear quarter is in good shape still, I think I'll just need to get new rockers welded on and shaped. I really plan on getting side skirts to hide any imperfections on the rocker panel. So, that as long as the skirts fit perfectly I won't have to worry about what's underneath
    Last edited by whatsvtec; 05-15-2011 at 03:47 PM.

I think the buddy club kit CAN look nice, but I say go oem. Maybe do that accord lip like me

My girlfriends brother paints cars and he says that basically every panel on my car needs some work so I'm better off just painting it an entirely new color.. Now I'm in the hunt for a new color!

I've been thinking about rattle canning mine flat black

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information