I just installed my BCSS yesterday. Thread helped out great I got a few things to note though. A couple of you guys complained about it being tight moving back to neutral. Such as not centering by itself. People blamed it on the caps. And whatsvtec said his had wierd pressure and couldn't get his in all the way.

To help with the centering thing pick up a can of spray silicone. Spray lightly on the edges of the white caps and move them around with your fingers to help work the silicone in there. Also spray the silicone on the spring to lube it up a little and any moving part besides the white ball that already has grease on it. It will help out a lot with this and make it feel a little smoother. If your having trouble with getting the shift cables over the white caps don't be scared to use channel locks to push them in all the way it doesn't take that much force at all with the channel locks. But get them seated as far in as possible by hand first.

And I did recieve the newest version. There is no extension anymore.

Also...get the corsport aluminum shifter bushings when you do this too. Those combined with this shifter is a night and day difference!