Close

65 dry shot coming soon to a k20a2 near me!

I just picked up a Zex dry shot with a .034 jet in it. Thats around a 65 shot. Looking to add a little fun to my car for the weekends.

Nitrous is in!

Kpro is awesome for arming and firing the system. Right now I have a 20 shot in the car for testing, and until i mod my injectors and start running E85. Feels like I hit Vtec twice since I start spraying at 4k and then hit vtec at 5.5k. Runs pretty solid.

Only had one problem that could have been very bad. I was first using the Evap signal to ground the relay to the nitrous. However for some reason the Evap would ground automatically when the key was on accessory 1. So when I turned the car off, it would spray.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadphishy View Post
    Nitrous is in!

Kpro is awesome for arming and firing the system. Right now I have a 20 shot in the car for testing, and until i mod my injectors and start running E85. Feels like I hit Vtec twice since I start spraying at 4k and then hit vtec at 5.5k. Runs pretty solid.

Only had one problem that could have been very bad. I was first using the Evap signal to ground the relay to the nitrous. However for some reason the Evap would ground automatically when the key was on accessory 1. So when I turned the car off, it would spray.
    Wow yea that could have been very bad.. I remember somebody telling me about a supra that sprayed when he turned the car off and the next time he started his car.. BOOM!

correct. It's much more deadly if you have a direct port nitrous system. I just have a single jet before the throttle body. So the nitrous was able to bleed out the air filter quickly.

Thread Information