Close

Gold-Line springs

Iam ready to insall a set of Gold-Line springs part #GPS0106 on my 2002 si just wondering if any one has had any problem with these springs iam using my stock shocks. Thanks

naw, i don't think anyone has had a problem with them.. since no one has them..

I had them on my Celica for about a year with no problems. nice ride, no sag. But your stock shocks will go eventually. My bumpstops weren't cut even though they say to. No problems as long as i had them on the car

clownswlleatu
    I've got them on my EP. I had some minor problems at first because the shop the installed them didn't know what they were doing. But it's all good now. Excellent ride quality and no sagging. Check it out. My Car :)

ephatch member
    yeah i got them, they are sag gaurentee, so if any probs return them. they are good, no probs yet.

SHES A FREAK!! =)
    im getting these springs too, they are 2 in all around and 149 shipped.. right? my friend has them on is 96 hatchy, and they ride VERY good, hes had them on there for a good while now, and they are ALSO lifetime gauranteed, cant really beat that :D -mike

check out "import racer" december issue, they have a big secsion on our ride about a dealership in Diamond Bar, Ca that puts Gold Line 2.0-inch drop lowering spring on our ride, plus pletty of cool pcs.

Originally posted by clownswlleatu
    I've got them on my EP. I had some minor problems at first because the shop the installed them didn't know what they were doing. But it's all good now. Excellent ride quality and no sagging. Check it out. My Car :)
    Nice pics, your exhaust looks great. Where did you get it done and how much? Thanks.

i don't like them

I recently put gold line springs on my ep and the ride quality is so bad. every time i hit anything, even a little crack in the road, my car sreams for help. If you are going to do it, i would advise to put aftermarket shocks in at the same time. However, it is not that easy to find shocks for this car.

spend the extra 30-40 bux and go with eibach sportlines.

Damn this thread is old and moved :D

Thread Information