Close

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Kimber Raptor II Drunken Yak inc's Avatar
    I've spent the weekend wet sanding the hood. I got a bug up my ass about some very light DA marks that weren't really noticeable, it took me almost a year to notice them and I am constantly hand washing her. Ended up putting a couple of gauges in the paint with 2500 grit sandpaper due to a fleeting moment of improper technique. Ended up taking it down to 1000 on those gouges, then redid the entire hood with 1500. Tomorrow, I'll hit again with 2000 before attempting to use a DA with a LC Orange foam pad and M105... The reflection is going to be fucking awesome... If there is clear coat left after all is said and done... OCD can be a bitch sometimes.
    Last edited by HondaFreak; 04-05-2009 at 09:23 AM.

today i went the to EPic bear mountain meet, it was awesome

Saturday i intended on installing my new ssr basic coils... in the process both axles popped out ripped bkth tierod boots found a ripped lower lca balljoint boot ripped(could have been from the axle falling out). Took an hour to get the pass sike kn and 2 min for the driver side. Steering wheel is off. Got some awesome toe out so at 20 mph around a tur. It sou.ds like 50 mph. Never got the rears in and since i already had progress springs in i still almost got stuck backing out my friends garage. Awesome time.

Quote Originally Posted by black05ep View Post
    Saturday i intended on installing my new ssr basic coils... in the process both axles popped out ripped bkth tierod boots found a ripped lower lca balljoint boot ripped(could have been from the axle falling out). Took an hour to get the pass sike kn and 2 min for the driver side. Steering wheel is off. Got some awesome toe out so at 20 mph around a tur. It sou.ds like 50 mph. Never got the rears in and since i already had progress springs in i still almost got stuck backing out my friends garage. Awesome time.
    Had a hard time reading

Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    Had a hard time reading
    hahaha sorry man. Still getting used to the razr maxx al touch screen.this is where i usualy post from.

Wow yea i butchered some of those words. I have fat thumbs so sometimes i hit the wrong letter.. well more than sometimes.

Ripped both tierod boots, took an hour to get the pass side axle back in. And my toe os out so when i take a turn at 20mph it sounds like im going 50 haha
    Last edited by curiouscosby; 04-05-2009 at 03:18 PM.

Why the f does my post say edited by curiouscosby 4-5-2009 at 6:18...?

Quote Originally Posted by black05ep View Post
    Why the f does my post say edited by curiouscosby 4-5-2009 at 6:18...?
    Because the board is broken. Either that or your account is hacked by the feds. You may want to make sure your not getting tailed.

Played with my beater while I save up for my PPG build

Finished stripping out my interior, A few mice got in my garage over the winter and made a mess. The only thing ruined is the headliner. I know they are expensive but i am glad every thing else is ok. I'll pull the dash over the weekend and check there too. Any good mods to do while its all apart?

Quote Originally Posted by apexracing View Post
    Finished stripping out my interior, A few mice got in my garage over the winter and made a mess. The only thing ruined is the headliner. I know they are expensive but i am glad every thing else is ok. I'll pull the dash over the weekend and check there too. Any good mods to do while its all apart?
    i had the same issue only with chipmunks. i left my car outside under a tarp for 6months during the fall and somehow 2 chipmunks made a nest under my rear seat. they chewed up the foam and made a nice comfy nest in each corner. car was filled with stored food- stunk like piss- and one of them had the decency to die in my pass seat. im still finding acorn nuts here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by differentK View Post
    i had the same issue only with chipmunks. i left my car outside under a tarp for 6months during the fall and somehow 2 chipmunks made a nest under my rear seat. they chewed up the foam and made a nice comfy nest in each corner. car was filled with stored food- stunk like piss- and one of them had the decency to die in my pass seat. im still finding acorn nuts here and there.

Yea thank god i caught it when i did. I'm out a headliner but i guess i get to do other things while im at it. Where abouts from ny are you from?

installed power folding mirrors!

took a few pics. just got to find the time to write it up.
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

I fit a lobster trap, crate of flowers, my suit, and one more change of clothes, along with my duffel bag full of stuff I need for the next two days all in my EP today. It's ready for a road trip!

after so long of not touching it since the exterior rebuild.. got my jdm rear ep3R seats:)

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread Information