Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    ephatch member

Question How much did u pay for your 2002 or 2003 Civic SI? (also, ill post info that i find)

im shopping for one in chicago area and the price is very low.
    with some dealing, i think i can get it for 17k OTD (including everything) and maybe a foglamp with it ? :D

tell us how much u paid and any recommandations if you are in chicago area (dealers, salesperson).

thanx! and a great forum here!:D

edit--- i did search and foudn this..
    Those are the rims --- they are 15" rims --- and, by the way, no, I didn't pay a penny for them --- and I got the car for 15,699 out the door --- no money down, 3.9 financing --- couldn't pass it up.

I am a little worried about cleaning them -- I might just paint them dark grey (gunmetalish) and let them be dirty... :-)
    wow 15,699 out the door!!! i did also find that it was not 100% new car and the tax rate is lower there...
    but.. does that mean i can lower my goal price OTD to 16k??? in IL? (where tax is like 6.7% i think).

here is another discussion of si pricing from 7thgencivic.com
    I agree it probably will go even lower the way its selling..
    Last edited by Silver7; 12-26-2002 at 04:52 PM.

I got mine about 2 weeks ago in MA where they have not been selling well. I picked up one, a lease, for about 16k. I also got a 4 year warranty including maintenance.

ephatch member
    Im not sure if u pay the tax upfront with lease like when u purchase the car...

is that 16k out the door? or maybe i shouldnt evne compaire lease with purchase..?

Bought my 02 last day of Nov. in Madison for $15,7 with floor mats, splash guards, and side airbags

K20A3
    Community Honda in Chicago area has Si for $14,995 including destination. Can possibly get them to go lower.
    community honda specials

Re: How much did u pay for your 2002 or 2003 Civic SI? (also, ill post info that i fi

Originally posted by Silver7
    im shopping for one in chicago area and the price is very low.
    with some dealing, i think i can get it for 17k OTD (including everything) and maybe a foglamp with it ? :D

tell us how much u paid and any recommandations if you are in chicago area (dealers, salesperson).

thanx! and a great forum here!:D

edit--- i did search and foudn this..

wow 15,699 out the door!!! i did also find that it was not 100% new car and the tax rate is lower there...
    but.. does that mean i can lower my goal price OTD to 16k??? in IL? (where tax is like 6.7% i think).

here is another discussion of si pricing from 7thgencivic.com
    I agree it probably will go even lower the way its selling..
    That was me ... 15.6K with no questions asked --- I think you can expect to be able to pay 15.5K or less anywhere in the US --- they have to be competitive ...
    02 nbp/milano red ep3
    e85 powered
    k24a2 w/ boost
    408 at 10psi
    first and only owner
    jdm ep3r exterior
    woot.

www.corsportusa.com | Only the best.

SI03CLH

Talking

Hey Everyone,

My name is Chris and I just discovered this SUPER site two days ago...just in time before I made my purchase. Just wanted to say that today was the day that I joined the EP gang. Bought a 2003 Si Satin Silver. I shopped around at numerous dealerships. Had one dealership offer me the car for $18, 319+tax/tags. I said $17,500 and he laughed at me and said I was looking at the wrong type a car and pointed across the street to the Hyundai dealer where he said they would be able to assist me. What an ass the dealer was.

I then went to another dealer and they had one in stock but the car had 50 miles on it and looked as though the people that test drove it really trashed the thing. Really dirty inside and a big scratch on the front bumper. I said I wasn't interested and the saleman then said that one is currently on a truck and on its way and will be there anyday. I said I'd take it at $17,500+tax/tags and also asked if mudflaps could be included. An immediate NO to the flaps but I decided to buy the car anyway.

PLEASE tell me I got a good deal on this car

Its my first big purchase and I have had my eyes on this car ever since I rode in my friends car...she lives in the UK and drives an awesome Civic type R. I had to have the next closest thing...love the guages and seats! What a unique car that hardly anyone around me drives (only seen two on the road so far in my area).

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and I'm looking forward to hearing from others around Eastern, PA with an EP addiction.

I do have one question that someone may have some insight into:

The dealer offered their typical package of numerous treatments that can be added to the car (undercoating, etc.) for $500. I was thinking about it but had concern about the upholstery treatment. They use a chemical called Banoyl that is supposed to allow for easy stain removal. This has apparently replaced scotchguard. Should I bite at this offer or save the $500. He said he has never seen Banoyl used on suede...hmmmm. Wonder if it would end up ruining the seats? Any info would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you for reading the post...I look forward to being part of the family. And to the administrator's, thanks for such a superb site...just wish I would have known about it long ago...I found this site by accident. I'll make sure to spread the good word about it though to my friends.

Take care everyone and have a Happy and Healthy New Year with your EP's.

Regards,
    Chris H.

around 18,600 here, but it was right when the si came out

napapacoda
    Originally posted by rgGolf4
    I got mine about 2 weeks ago in MA where they have not been selling well. I picked up one, a lease, for about 16k. I also got a 4 year warranty including maintenance.
    Does the 16grand include tax and the warranty with maintenance? Could you break down the price of how much everything cost? Lastly, could you let us know what dealership you went to?

15,995 +tax NY-CT area 1.9% Apr em me if u need my assistance cuz I know 2 guys at two different dealers.

I just picked mine up for 14,775 everything included.

got mine for 18k with free floor mates in WA around late september

napapacoda
    Originally posted by SoBibbSi
    I just picked mine up for 14,775 everything included.
    That's an awesome price. That was on a new 2002 SI? If so, let me know the dealership and the price just after destination (not including tax, I'm still searching for a deal on the SI).

ephatch member
    GOD DAMN.....i feel ripped off...i live in so. cali (la area) i got my 2003 SI for 19,000 otd with 1 mile and 4 air bags, and no floor mats...damn and you guys get them for 15 to 17, i dont know how you guys do it...dude :D

My '02 was $16,000 including destination, but no options.

No long warranty (it's a Honda!), no fogs, no mud flaps, no interior or exterior treatments.

People do seem to get better deals, but if you're having difficulty finding that better deal, I know you can get one for that in Northern Virginia.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information