Close

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    ephatch member
    Originally posted by SoBibbSi
    When I got mine for $14775 that was everything included, tax, title, tag, and destination fees
    well. the big hit from my state is the tax :D which i dont think u get..

but u did get a damn good deal :D
    i especially wish they had free tires and oil changes here:p

zensuit
    Originally posted by Silver7
    I hate it when some thing u want(SI) is cheaper than something u need(4dr sedan).... and it has more features.. sigh [/B]
    Buy it...great price, almost a grand less than my OTD price and I thought I did great. One other thing, I have two kids and they fit quite nicely in the back seat...it's roomier than you think....screw the 4 door!!!

Z

man i haggled for 4 hours in july to knock it down to near invoicethey thrw in fender and door trim protection + mud flaps + floor mats and my out the door price was 18.5. I thought i had made off too haha. 1 week later they were goin for 18 out the door. haggle free to boot.!!! why didnt i wait a week? oh yeah my 88 prelude si crapped out in the middle of 805 freeway. hmm on a friday, on a date. haha
    wonder why she never called back? =-( oh well

ONE LOVE

for my ep that is hehe.

ephatch member

thats pretty good.

Sombody had posted an ad with them priced for 14999 though in chicago. Either way you got a great deal. I got mine 15400 and it was in the mid sixteens out the door.

napapacoda
    Originally posted by SoBibbSi
    When I got mine for $14775 that was everything included, tax, title, tag, and destination fees
    Damn, GA has 4% tax right? That would mean that you got the car for like $14,200 after destination. You must be either related to him or really close friends because unless theres a huge ass factory to dealer incentive thats undisclosed to the public, he took a big loss on that.

I_VTEC
    nap, it's 7% out hea'

You guys are getting some really great prices for EP's.
    I wasn't really in the market for an ep but I was looking for some 98-02 accord coupes, and 94-01 integra gsr's. I had just finished looking at a sweet accord coupe (ex v6) they wanted 15,250 @ 54,000 mi w/ new rubber. Well I wanted something less expensive with more miles or more expensive 15,000 dollar range that was new. I stopped by this Honda dealership on the way home called First Team Honda in Cheaspeake, VA. I can only say good things about the sales people! At first I was looking at used accords on the lot I didn't see any I liked for the prices they wanted. I looked at a 2000 gsr decided that I needed to drive it. The Teg gsr is an awesome car. Then I noticed 2 satin silver 2002 Si's. I wanted to see how the car drove, so i took it out. I was pretty impressed with it.

I heard that guys from www.vtec.net were getting really great deals. 14,500 - 15,000 Well I started talking to the dealer and TOLD HIM THAT I WAS PAYING CASH so he asked what can I do to get you get you in a civic si today. He started at 17,500 (roughly invoice). I told him I would rather get a used car cause my budget wouldn't allow for that much.

He then brought to my attention that he had this 2002 Civic Si that he had driven around back and forth to work for 4 mths. The car had 620 miles on it. He told me that he could let the car go for 15,500 out the door (tag, taxes, title, destination fee). I told him that I was looking to spend 15,000. He said ok and offered me a test drive in that car.

The first thing I noticed when I got in was the SI badging on the seats!!! The dealer had this done at an upholstery shop. The car also had mud flaps :) Great for sh*tty blacksburg/hampton roads weather!!!

I test drove it with my father, we both agreed that it was a great car . I went home thought about it and came back up the same day with big fat check :)

Summary:
    14,999.50 (tags, taxes, title, destination fee, mud flaps, custom "SI" seats.) Car had 620 miles and was driven only by the Sales Manager.

Sounds like a great deal, congratulations! One question - did you ask the Manager if he had followed honda's recommended break in procedures? I have a hard time believing he didn't open her up a couple times. I don't want to imply that he was totally beating on it, or anything - I just found a lot of peace of mind in knowing that when I got my car, it had been beat upon for a maximum of only 60 miles.

i got mine at honda of annapolis. it waz the first one they had when they came out.i paid 17,2 for it w/ floor mats but i also traded in my sorry @ss 01 celica so they brought down the price for my trade in

OriginalName52
    wow, you guys got some awsome deals. I thought I was getting away with murder at 15,800 before tax. I find it a little strange that so many people got such hooked up deals. The first place I went to wanted 17. I tried haggling a little too hard, and they gave me the boot. I got pissed at the way they treated me, so I started calling up other dealerships, and getting prices. I started getting better prices, and then did a conference call with 3 dealers at once, told them all what I wanted, what each of the others had given me, and asked them if anyone could do better. Eventually I got my 15,8, but I made about 20+ phone calls to get it. How the hell did you guys get away with ~15 OTD????

-O

Cash my friend. If you tell a dealer you have your own financing then they will deal with you all day long. Money talks and being in the right place at the right time does too. Remember be firm and if you don't get what you want, walk out. Don't sound too excited

BTW if anyone is interested there are still 2 Satin Silver 2002 Si's at First Team Honda in Chesapeake, VA (Churchland). Tell them that Vincent told you about them. Excellent Honda dealership!

I don't know if I got a good deal or not but here it is. I traded my 8k miles 2002 civic 4 door dx with auto transmission plus $6,500 for my 2002 si with mud gaurds. So the dealer gave me $10,000 for the dx and I have to pay the balance of $6,500. The trade did save me $500 in taxes. I guess my question is my dx worth $10K? Oh..and this transaction took place on the last week of October.

ephatch member
    im not 100% sure if u got a good deal for a trade in or not.BLUE book says 14,465

but i used my zipcode in chicago area (try with urs) and also u get lower price for trade in then selling it on ur own..

but 10k + 6k i don tthink u got a bad price on si since it was during october.

TonyluvSilvia
    LEASE
    15K miles/yr
    36 months
    700 total out of pocket

166.99 a month (tax included)

includes foglights, floor mats, and trunk mount CD changer

LEASE
    15K miles/yr
    36 months
    700 total out of pocket

166.99 a month (tax included)

includes foglights, floor mats, and trunk mount CD changer
    What dealership, and do they have any more?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information