Close

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Latest purchase that I'm aware of in my part of the world:

Landmark Honda, '02 with 27 miles on it. $15,600 including delivery.

They just received 16 '02 EP3's. I think $15,600 is about as low as they're going to go at that particular dealership. The sales manager made it clear that he thought that was low enough. LOL...

Originally posted by Silver7

I called Community Honda and just asked for SI for 15k. at first he didnt want to?... so i politely ended conversation . (at that point I didnt want to deal with them anymore.. pretty bad sales practice...).
    oh well, onto th enext dealer.. or so i thought..

I got a call (damn those caller ID!!!).. from them...
    he appologized about his behavior.. and said he woul dlike to make a deal with me..

and gave me 16370.29 OTD price.
    I think this is great, ? it is about an hour drive from my home however... So before I go, ill try to ask them for quote on paper or something to make sure they dont pull anything funny .. like bait & switch?

so what do u guys think?

I hate it when some thing u want(SI) is cheaper than something u need(4dr sedan).... and it has more features.. sigh
    I think Community is awesome. Out of three civics being bought in my family from there, all were a competitive price and fair deals. I paid $14,999 for my ep (around 16 something otd) plus 1.9% financing. Too good of a deal. Anyway, they didn't jerk around at all. I just brought in newspaper ads and said how much I have heard others paying at they went 14,999 without a fight. Maybe I could've gone less, but that is the price i was looking for.

SHES A FREAK!! =)
    i got my satin silver 02 si with 28 miles, for 16200 otd, with extended warranty, floor mats, carbon dash kit, key chain, and i cant belive i didnt ask for the fogs! they are a REALLY nice touch... im gonna pick em up in the future :D i am a satisfied EP owner :) -mike

ephatch member
    Well I just picked mine up last week and I did shop around a lilttle. I got a 02 for $15675. After reading all the post I should have asked for more accessories. The best price I got was $14999 from D & C Honda in N.J. but I didn't feel like driving 6 hrs both ways for the deal.

Thank god for false advertising! Community Honda in Orland Park was running an ad for 03 EP's at 14,999. Timing was perfect, business picked up, insurance is lower, and we could afford the car ive worked for for almost 2 years. I called the dealer expected a typo, but sure enough, were we quoted 6 (!) times at 14,999. So we ventured out for an hour long drive to Orland Park and I was shaking (I really wanted the car) with anticipation. After our journey, we make to the dealer to have the manager raise the price FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS . Boy, wasn't I happy! I just took an hour drive in dark, crappy weather, on a school night BEFORE FINAL EXAMS with the idea that i'd get a car. I didn't. My dad and I made more calls and we lowered the price to 16,000. Then on Saturday, January 11th, 11:52 AM (the greatest moment of recent history) I sat in my new car and i stopped holding my breath. Everything felt right. No popping leg press for a clutch, a short throw shifter, a healthy exhaust note, all standard. If you haven't picked up, I WAS ECSTATIC and it shows no signs of letting up. So bring some advetisements in, call roughly 23 times and maybe you too can get a good price on an EP. Too much typing again...

ephatch member
    CONGRATS!! :D
    a quick quetion, so did you get it at $16000 at community honda or elsewhere?

Originally posted by AlBlueCar
    Thank god for false advertising! Community Honda in Orland Park was running an ad for 03 EP's at 14,999. Timing was perfect, business picked up, insurance is lower, and we could afford the car ive worked for for almost 2 years. I called the dealer expected a typo, but sure enough, were we quoted 6 (!) times at 14,999. So we ventured out for an hour long drive to Orland Park and I was shaking (I really wanted the car) with anticipation. After our journey, we make to the dealer to have the manager raise the price FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS . Boy, wasn't I happy! I just took an hour drive in dark, crappy weather, on a school night BEFORE FINAL EXAMS with the idea that i'd get a car. I didn't. My dad and I made more calls and we lowered the price to 16,000. Then on Saturday, January 11th, 11:52 AM (the greatest moment of recent history) I sat in my new car and i stopped holding my breath. Everything felt right. No popping leg press for a clutch, a short throw shifter, a healthy exhaust note, all standard. If you haven't picked up, I WAS ECSTATIC and it shows no signs of letting up. So bring some advetisements in, call roughly 23 times and maybe you too can get a good price on an EP. Too much typing again...

I got my EP at Community for about 16,700. Good luck with your purchasing endeavor and go BLUE! (or white)

I paid $14,980 + tax/license for a white 2002 new si with 18 miles on it from Cerritos Honda last weekend. Got them to throw in floormats too. They had some 02 blowout sale. They sold 25-30 over the weekend at that price. Was looking for a used car but got a new one for about the same price :)

ephatch member
    Originally posted by PhatBox
    I paid $14,980 + tax/license for a white 2002 new si with 18 miles on it from Cerritos Honda last weekend. Got them to throw in floormats too. They had some 02 blowout sale. They sold 25-30 over the weekend at that price. Was looking for a used car but got a new one for about the same price :)
    nice price! congrats and welcome to the site

I am getting very close to getting an Si now. Please keep posting prices.... and please put what year your car is in the post because there are still a few 2002's around and it's really helping me judge what I might be able to get the car for. More... post more.

Originally posted by TonyluvSilvia
    LEASE
    15K miles/yr
    36 months
    700 total out of pocket

166.99 a month (tax included)

includes foglights, floor mats, and trunk mount CD changer
    Congrats,great deal man :)

I posted my lease earlier in another thread. I got a good deal so I'm Happy. Damn though you got a great one. :p and 15k miles wow
    Last edited by JLannoo; 03-08-2003 at 05:40 PM.

napapacoda
    About a month ago I was called by a dealer asking if I would purchase a 2002 at $14,500. Not a demo, they've got a bunch still, or at least had a bunch a month ago. Its at Brewster Honda in NY.

opens the taps
    I got my '02 SiR (Canada) for $21,800 + frt. and PDI (approx. $14,900 USD). Dealer would not go down any further, so we played the accessory game. Dealer would not consider throwing in foglights so I ended up with floormats (standard in Can. I think), plus front and rear mudflaps, locking wheel nuts and a cargo net thrown in. Got this approx. 4 wks ago at a suburban Toronto dealer.

ephatch member
    got a brand new 2002 in jan for $15300.

its march, dont go any higher than $15k. shop around and say that other dealers have given you a price of 15k and ask if they can go any lower.

I paid nothing.
    The insurances paid to replace my 2 years and half old SiR 2000 with a brand new SiR 2002.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information