Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Moderator=>PM 4 Help MugenReplica's Avatar
    The Type R looks really clean! Is there anyway you can give us USDM Ephatchers the Length and Width measurements of your side skirt extensions?

Quote Originally Posted by MugenReplica View Post
    The Type R looks really clean! Is there anyway you can give us USDM Ephatchers the Length and Width measurements of your side skirt extensions?
    If I had a penny for every time someone asked about the skirt extensions I would be rich hahaha!!
    not sure of the length off the top of my head but they were made from 75mm wide strips of carbon if thats any use 2 you man???

Moderator=>PM 4 Help MugenReplica's Avatar
    Works for me. I appreciate the help!!

Quote Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
    Thanks for the nice comments guys
    ive lots of mods im going to do in the near future including JRSC,new nos set up,few interior mods.mugen grille and afew other small bits an bobs !!!
    ill update as things happen to give use a look guys
    MOAR PICS NAOW!!!

JK
    Everyone's gonna keep nagging you though. lol

To go with your black headliner, did you happen to paint the pillar covers, seat belt assemblies, sun visors and trim around your map lights, sunroof switch, etc.? I would love to see how out looks. I just painted all my interior's silver bits (including the stock radio) and will definitely be going black on everything I can (maybe even an EP2 gauge cluster).

Also, I know Oscar Jackson, founder of Jackson Racing, very well and used to work for him. He sold Jackson Racing to start fresh and build supercharger setups that are completely different and far superior. If you'd like, I can talk to him about maybe trying a sponsor on their K-Series Full-Race Kit. The kit isn't cheap and requires you to delete your A/C, but I see that you did that already. They do a lot of business overseas, so I'm confident that he'd be interested.
    Last edited by gtimportfanatic; 01-28-2009 at 07:24 AM.

Well the length is obviously the length of the skirt lol but I am interested in how they mount, and their width.

yeah i painted everything u said satin black it looks cool tho i am gona get the pillar covers trimed in black alacantra instead
    i will get a pic up an show u asap man!!!

As for the charger ive seen his new stuff on his site it looks awesome ,I would be greatfull if you would speak to him an maybe sort something out we dont have many charged ep3,s across the pond !! my turner(Eastcoast customs) would maybe interested in taking on the jackson brand there already the uk dealer for AMS !!
    I will look forward to see what you can do !!!! cheers

i mounted them using the same clips used for the wheel arch liners

Quote Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
    yeah i painted everything u said satin black it looks cool tho i am gona get the pillar covers trimed in black alacantra instead
    i will get a pic up an show u asap man!!!

As for the charger ive seen his new stuff on his site it looks awesome ,I would be greatfull if you would speak to him an maybe sort something out we dont have many charged ep3,s across the pond !! my turner(Eastcoast customs) would maybe interested in taking on the jackson brand there already the uk dealer for AMS !!
    I will look forward to see what you can do !!!! cheers
    I appreciate it. Would love to see it! Covering the pillars with alacantra would be awesome (something I've considered, as to not be as permanent), but what about the sun visors, seatbelt loops/height adjusters, "oh shit handles," sunroof handle, sunroof plug, coat hanger hook and the light switches/bezels? Those would probably need painting... I can't wait to do it. No more airbag warnings = Win! lol

I'll message him tonight or call him tomorrow.

i carried out the whole job myself it was easy, tho i do have a brother who is a painter so he kept me right when i was painting everything black lol
    the finished article looks awesome really darkens the cabin down its my fav modification so far (apart from the skirts lol) and it only cost me a few pounds for the headliner dye an the paint !!!
    the car is at my tuner atm so when i get it back ill take a few pics an post them up ,should have it done buy the end of the week dude!!!!!!

Dope!

how about some pix of the rear?

this is the only rear pics i have ill take a few better ones this week an post them up

wuts tha crack!!!>??!!!! Looks fuken grand!!!... SSM!!!!

Awesome! Looking forward to more.

Nice. I like it a lot.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information