Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for the correct spelling lol. I been researching for years now, and your right a rotrex is putting down the best numbers on just about any k series when it comes to a supercharger. Im fairly sure this is the route i am taking.

Sadly i have to buy a house in a few months, but im sure soon after that the set up will be in process. I dont plan to break any records, i just want more power to a reliable car im building. Not a lot of ppl SC a honda anyways so its a lil cooler in that sense.

Far more reasonable idea than a turbo for sure, esp. on a car you plan on not building the motor or putting down retarded numbers that you arnt even using half the power out put.

Side convo, i noticed you had Derek at IMW do your car, me too, so +2 for you. I think he did a great job on my sway. What are you running putting those numbers down? Car to share? Im DD too, but as you can tell planning to SC soon. Wont be DD anymore but still driven on the
    Last edited by 04SiSpeed; 01-25-2012 at 09:40 AM.

its tough to find info on rotrex setups in an ep... mainly because its a bitch to fit and plenty of custom R&D to boot. When I was seriously looking into it- for the power and performance it makes more sense to buy a turbo kit. But I have seen at least 1 rotrex ep so it is do-able.

Yea Derek did an awesome job tuning my old girl- it made a bit more power than we were expecting. I am running a 04 k24a2 swap with the ep 5 speed. motor is stock except for a type s oil pump and RBC intake VTC gear- my future plan is to add a JRSC. at the moment i am running the stock PRB intake manifold/TB along with a CAI, RH, and a personally built 2.5in kteller exhaust. its a lot of fun... im shooting to finish it up this spring with the JRSC- a solid 300WHP DD and this thing is a wrap

ephatch member
    i'll be doing my retrex k24a2 in the next few weeks.... shooting for 300-350 whp 250-280 wtq.... bone stock engine.... = )

Quote Originally Posted by differentK View Post
    its tough to find info on rotrex setups in an ep... mainly because its a bitch to fit and plenty of custom R&D to boot. When I was seriously looking into it- for the power and performance it makes more sense to buy a turbo kit. But I have seen at least 1 rotrex ep so it is do-able.

Yea Derek did an awesome job tuning my old girl- it made a bit more power than we were expecting. I am running a 04 k24a2 swap with the ep 5 speed. motor is stock except for a type s oil pump and RBC intake VTC gear- my future plan is to add a JRSC. at the moment i am running the stock PRB intake manifold/TB along with a CAI, RH, and a personally built 2.5in kteller exhaust. its a lot of fun... im shooting to finish it up this spring with the JRSC- a solid 300WHP DD and this thing is a wrap
    Dude that sounds nasty, you have the same goals i basically have with finishing up your car. You going down to the East coast honda meet in June?

Quote Originally Posted by 04SiSpeed View Post
    Dude that sounds nasty, you have the same goals i basically have with finishing up your car. You going down to the East coast honda meet in June?
    thanks- honestly its never going be finished. i bought the car brand new in early 03 and its been under the knife ever since. idk about the east coast meet in june- where/ when is it? ill be out for the bear mtn meet april 1st and then the atlantic city meet april 21st.

bear mtn:
    http://forums.clubep3.com/showthread...9#post39109229
    ATL city:
    http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=808220

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information