Close

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sq8y02 View Post
    sexy car man diggin the wheels !!!
    Thanks! They're a tribute to the first ever EP3 I saw. It was NHBP with white rims. Only saw it once, and the memory of it has faded. I can only remember that it was NHBP with white rims. Gave me my motivation to buy an EP3.

Quote Originally Posted by purple94coupe View Post
    looks good, ur next mod should be a wing, id say Mugen
    Yeap! I've been looking for a used CF one for months now! I really dont want to cash out on a new CF mugen one. I'm moving out and moving in a different apartment, plus got shit ton of bills to pay for. Bartending has been a little slow lately, so not that much dough comin in to support my lifestyle. Time to start hustlin!

Everything looks sick dude!! Just got my EP3 and I noticed your got a 5 lug setup - do you know if the 04/05 was 5 lug and teh 02/03 was 4 lug? I got an 03 and its a 4 lug. I'm absolutely in LOVE with your RSX wheels!! Did you buy them new?

I just bought those same Depos you got from Moonsi, and I put on an Ingalls rear camber kit - other than that I'm not doing anything til the spring, winters coming up here. How low are your springs? You may want to get a camber kit. Mine came with 1.5" drop and the dude had horrible wear on the rear tires from being lowered.

Quote Originally Posted by StimulisRK View Post
    Everything looks sick dude!! Just got my EP3 and I noticed your got a 5 lug setup - do you know if the 04/05 was 5 lug and teh 02/03 was 4 lug? I got an 03 and its a 4 lug. I'm absolutely in LOVE with your RSX wheels!! Did you buy them new?

I just bought those same Depos you got from Moonsi, and I put on an Ingalls rear camber kit - other than that I'm not doing anything til the spring, winters coming up here. How low are your springs? You may want to get a camber kit. Mine came with 1.5" drop and the dude had horrible wear on the rear tires from being lowered.
    Yeah the 02-03 Are four lugged. They also have different headlights and rear tail lights. Some other minor differences between the two. I did not buy them new. I bought the RSX wheels used, cleaned them up, then powder coated them. I'm on about a 1.5" too. Fortunately for me, my camber isnt really that bad. I have really good alignment, and the camber isnt too bad. Only really noticeable on the rear. But my tires are pretty thick. I think im running 225/50/16 tires. I get very little to no inner tire wear. I'm not concerned about getting a camber kit just yet, not until I decide to run coilovers to adjust for shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsle View Post
    91617-SB6-000
    thank you!!

Little car wash with my brother's DC5.

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    so you're running 225s on the base rsx wheels? those are only 6.5 wide right? i wanna run the same tire specs on my 1st gen DC5 wheels when i get new tires, your fitment looks gooooood.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchlikesbikes View Post
    so you're running 225s on the base rsx wheels? those are only 6.5 wide right? i wanna run the same tire specs on my 1st gen DC5 wheels when i get new tires, your fitment looks gooooood.
    Yeap and yup. I really like it too. I'm only dropped 1"-1.5" but I dont scrape. Except for my passenger side when I hit harder bumpers. But thats because my fender liner is falling off, not because tire width or how low I am.

Decisions decisions...
    Last edited by Danielsle; 01-03-2012 at 12:38 PM.

Car is in the shop for some new paint and body.

Plans and what I've bought:
    Shave bumper lights
    Honda Access Window Visors
    Corsport Endlinks
    Progress 22mm sway bar
    Progress tie bar
    Beaks lower tie bar
    Skunk2 LCA's
    Hood bra
    Resurface my carbon fiber hood
    New fog lights
    Cf Mugen wing
    Mugen Emblem
    Mugen duct
    Mugen reservoir socks
    Mugen oil cap

What im about to buy:
    Mugen Grill (FRP or CF)
    Mugen lip

What im wanting in the next month or two:
    Looking for Mugen wheels
    Looking for Mugen exhaust
    RSX Cusco B pillar bars
    C pillar bar
    Double Din
    JDM Steering wheel
    Wrinkle Red Valve cover
    Mugen intake or AEM V2 intake

After that, well everything else! My New years resolution isn't to save money, but to spend it! I'll eventually get real JDM conversions as soon as a good deal comes up. But until then, I'll rock the reps.

Mugen rear strut bar is being authenticated right now by Kerby, haha! I dont mind if it's real or fake.
    HEY!!!

HAHAHAHA. I just saw this thread. Really nice stuff your doing here man. Keep it up.
    I'm trying to get rid of my steering wheel right now. Send me a PM. It's the CL7 JDM wheel.
    I really like what you did with the base RSX wheels. Clean man!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerby View Post
    HEY!!!

HAHAHAHA. I just saw this thread. Really nice stuff your doing here man. Keep it up.
    I'm trying to get rid of my steering wheel right now. Send me a PM. It's the CL7 JDM wheel.
    I really like what you did with the base RSX wheels. Clean man!
    Haha! It's fake by the way. But like I said, I dont mind. I PM'd you about the wheel. And thanks. When I first started building, I was going to do Type R, but the CTR wheels ~were~ too pricey for me, and the base rsx wheels were the closest I could get. I still like the look of the base rsx rims, but i need something with a big name to it ya know?

Car is in the shop for some new paint and body.
    After that, well everything else! My New years resolution isn't to save money, but to spend it! I'll eventually get real JDM conversions as soon as a good deal comes up. But until then, I'll rock the reps.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-Honda-CI...#ht_5654wt_952
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    just out of curiosity, how do you afford all these parts and fancy sunglasses??

btw i'm super stoked to see your fresh paintjob and parts, gonna be lookin freshhhhhhhh!

mannn im jelly

I have 3 jobs.

I bartend at a regular sports bar making about $20/hr.
    Also bartend at a real sports bar making about $500 every Friday.
    Also bartend at a night club making about $1000/month (Only work about once a month)

So I do well for myself. Most of the money goes to my girlfriend and bills, which are the same thing pretty much.. HAHA!
    But my new years resolution is to spend money, and that's what I'm gonna do.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchlikesbikes View Post
    just out of curiosity, how do you afford all these parts and fancy sunglasses??

btw i'm super stoked to see your fresh paintjob and parts, gonna be lookin freshhhhhhhh!

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information