Well guys i had a balls load of fun on 7psi making 241, and had an even bigger load of fun on 272, butttt... i want more and its time to make it. I've had my AIS Competiton meth tank for some time and i finally got around to making a mounting structure (hacked peice of press board, yea im baller) to bolt it down:

all i need to do now is remove the pump and the lines and move the pump to the rear and send the positive wire back and ground it out! i have a check valve now for the system as well, im probably going to get a filter because I DONT KNOW HOW but my 10gph nozzle was pretty damn clogged. im lucky my car still runs. the nozzle was all corroded and shit, like rusty almost. But anywho im getting a 14gph nozzle from AIS and im going to be running a new mixture of four bottles of HEET added to 1 gallon of -20 Splash washer fluid for a mixture of 50/50 or 55/45. somewhere in between. as for the actual POWER adder, well the only thing i can really do is run a smaller pulley so hey fudge it ill buy a new 3.6 or 3.7 and see how it works out. YUPPP i just checked their site and now they have a 3.6" pulley. im on their site now and it lists it. but im a little scared of jumping to a 3.6. right now my blower speed at 7700rpms is 12,907brpm, with a 3.6 ill be churning at 13,624brpm. Now im already peaking 10.9psi as datalogged on my ecu, and i was peaking 7.7 on the 4.0 and the 3.8 pulley netted me 10.9, a little over 3 more psi from that small of a pulley diameter change, so im thinking just the 3.7 will do. i think the 3.6 will put me at like 14-15psi lol Now im also going to need a map sensor now so im getting the Hondata 4bar from my tuner, and im really eyeing up AEM's methanol flow meter, so i think ill pick that up to and get an A-pillar for that gauge and like an EGT gauge. But im pretty hyped for this :) my stock 117k clutch is really getting a workout :)