Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    This.. No need for a 4 bar
    is this what you have homeboy?

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    thats what i told em
    lol im thinking maybe i should lol 15psi jrsc A3, my luck it would never blow up but it would end up making close to 300 lol

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 04EP3Hatch View Post
    is this what you have homeboy?

lol im thinking maybe i should lol 15psi jrsc A3, my luck it would never blow up but it would end up making close to 300 lol
    Do it man. Ur just gona do the k24 if it blows. I'm still on the stock map. When I was thinking 14 psi. I was gona do the 2.8

I hear you on getting a filter. I have one of the AEM inline filters. I ran it Tank -> Filter -> ETC

My tank is mounted in the trunk as well since I dont have room to have it under the hood and mount all the aftercooler stuff. Can't wait to get things going! Also I cleaned my meth tank and the lines and sealed them before installing. Every thing SHOULD be super clean. I won't run any washer mix just straight distilled water + heet. I'll be on a 14gph nozzle as well and will prob be picking up a few smaller sizes in case the car will tolerate more.

Also I have a switch to activate the system + let Kpro know to change maps or whatever it does.

Fun times. Hurry up and get some new numbers! Also why haven't you gotten a Max Bore TB and get the JRSC inlet port matched. Cheap and you'll pick up 8+whp I'd bet.

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
    2.8 bar is like 40psi... so you have plenty of room to grow with the sensor...
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And I spent the cash on the Hondata 4 Bar MAP, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lldiesel386ll View Post
    lets not forget to mention the 224wtq john since you are putting me on the spot

car runs like a champ; i am at 95k miles with this clutch with no issues thus far; 65+k miles of it are with the swap. unfortunately i lost track of mileage when i swapped the sc, but it would be safe to say that i've been on this setup so far with 5-10k
    My setup is pretty similar to yours. Can't wait............... I'm jelly

Cool

Any updates

How are those pieces of metal treating you?

BTW I'll have pics soon! Picked up a 24K CRV Complete motor for under $700 bucks. You should see how clean this thing is!!!!!!!!!! Anyone want a super clean K24A1 COMPLETE Head?

Quote Originally Posted by neoamd View Post
    Any updates

How are those pieces of metal treating you?

BTW I'll have pics soon! Picked up a 24K CRV Complete motor for under $700 bucks. You should see how clean this thing is!!!!!!!!!! Anyone want a super clean K24A1 COMPLETE Head?
    hey dude! yea its coming along, going to have exhaust qouted to get remade with a lot smoother piping bends and a lot bigger resonator haha, after that im pocketing my cash for a dyno tune, as soon as i have the cash money flow im putting the cams in, adjusting lash, and driving it EASY for a few days to see for any problems :)

hey dude! yea its coming along, going to have exhaust qouted to get remade with a lot smoother piping bends and a lot bigger resonator haha, after that im pocketing my cash for a dyno tune, as soon as i have the cash money flow im putting the cams in, adjusting lash, and driving it EASY for a few days to see for any problems :)
    Kick ass! My car will be running in early October. The CRV motor I found was a STEAL. Its clean, great compression numbers, only 24K on it, and best of all it cost me less than $800!!!! If you want a real clean and low mileage CRV head to use those cams with I've got you!!!! I'll give you a real good deal =]

Quote Originally Posted by neoamd View Post
    Kick ass! My car will be running in early October. The CRV motor I found was a STEAL. Its clean, great compression numbers, only 24K on it, and best of all it cost me less than $800!!!! If you want a real clean and low mileage CRV head to use those cams with I've got you!!!! I'll give you a real good deal =]
    i wish youd sell me the whole motor :)

i wish youd sell me the whole motor :)
    LOL trust me it took a lot of looking around but I found a sweet one. I'm swapping a few other parts out which I'll spill the beans on while the motor is being assembled, cleaned, painted, ETC.

I can't wait to see how well those cams work for you! I'll tell you this if all this $$$$ + Time I've put in to the M62 setup doesn't break a record I'll sell it all and go twin screw. Gotta try first though.

DAMN YOU EATON! RELEASE YOUR TVS1050!!!!!!! Bleh someone needs to do a custom Eaton TVS1320 setup since they "exist"..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information