Close

Kraftwerks S/C S2k CR ---> EP3 from Texas

Hey guys, moved from DFW to Houston for a new job, got a lot of new money and got myself into an '08 berlina black s2k CR. Supercharged it within 3 months, half a year of city driving and constant worrying about theft has lead me here!

I'm still driving the S at the moment, but looking to get out of small roadsters for good (well, until I'm in my midlife crisis I guess). I'm also looking at a Fit, not so thrilled about the FG8. Hope to learn here, but I usually just lurk :X.
    Last edited by popopopop; 07-11-2011 at 05:17 AM.

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    you won't regret buying an ep3 if you swap it and possibly supercharge/turbo it.

the k20a3 will feel like a moped engine under the hood after your previous setup haha

That was the problem, I just want a sexy daily to spice up grocery getting. I didn't need a full-blown sports car. K-swapped ep3 are super rare in Texas, and it'll be plenty for me. I want to stay all motor and not worry about @#% breaking down on me.

Ep3's come with K? Get one, swap in a 6spd and you'll have a fun Grocery Getter with decent MPG

AKA Purple94coupe Euro-Yellow-Ep3's Avatar
    the best thing to do to an ep is a tranny swap

Whatsvtec, you knew what I meant lol. I'm looking at showoffep3's in the classified right now, seems he's reputable enough for me to fly across the country and drive it home. I'm in no rush though, just seems like a well taken care car from another enthusiast.

wow froma s2k to a ep3 ... night and day unless the ep is swapped and charged .

Well, most of you guys are from socal, so maybe you'll understand urban living. I live in the heart of Houston, stop and go traffic every couple of hundred feet. There is really no where to utilize the power. I miss the utility of a trunk and the quietness (hardtop rattle is a design flaw).

showoffep3's car would still be a RIOT to drive hard. If you have the funds and can justify the flight, DO IT! I would buy that car in a heartbeat if I had the chance.

I understood what you meant I bought a hatch for the function of the space, fell in love with everything else about the car. I think you'll do the same! His car I believe is gutted in the rear too, so you'd have a ton of space, and still drive a 2 seater.

Thread Information