Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Supaduck View Post
    To answer your question, this is a straight up swap. no modding or anything required, fits right in just like the stock one.
    Thanks, for the plastic shroud can be swapped over as well? The reason I'm asking is because I've read threads on other boards where people cut the shroud for the Momo wheel to install their cruise buttons. If the shroud can be swapped over, then I don't get why they don't just do that...

Where can i buy the momo steering wheel???? please!

If you find out, post it up. The number doesn't work at Majestic anymore and I contacted another dealer who said that part number is out of stock with no ETA. I'm only looking for new.

check part# online. last I heard you had to order from acura dealer now and price went up (if buying from dealer)

i just checked majestic honda. part number still shows steering wheel priced at $290.77. im guessing they just refund you the money? iono, should work. Also, yes, again, this is a complete oem fit swap. no cutting and no custom anything required.

Quote Originally Posted by Almost Fast View Post
    check part# online. last I heard you had to order from acura dealer now and price went up (if buying from dealer)
    That is correct. Acura only. Honda dealers cannot order it anymore as of April of last year. It was determined by Honda to be a part for "Integra/RSX" model, so American Honda designated ordering to Acura dealers only. (Even though the damn thing still shows in the Honda catalog - BASTARDS!!!)
    I put the phat in Ephatch.

So Honda US sets it as a part for the RSX/integra, but originally its only a JDM Integra part right?

So why they dont want have to order these from honda dealerships, its built-in all JDM Ep3 Type R Civics and european edition models (30th and premier edition)

Correct - JDM Integra part. Technically the part shouldn't be in the American Honda system at all for dealers to order, but for whatever reason it's just another one of those goodies that just happens to be there. I have no explaination for why it's there, just like the CTR tail lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Stoop View Post
    Correct - JDM Integra part. Technically the part shouldn't be in the American Honda system at all for dealers to order, but for whatever reason it's just another one of those goodies that just happens to be there. I have no explaination for why it's there, just like the CTR tail lights....
    Hey Stoop. Come across anymore JDM goodness in the US part catalog lately? I would love to have a set of CTR wheels. Any idea if we can order the Acura CSX Type-S wheels here in the US? I'm still loving the CTR wheel and tail lights I bought from you a few years back.

For people asking, the steering wheel does not come with the plastic shroud, its just the wheel. You need to swap over your existing shroud and everything bolts up just like on the Si Wheel.

Nothing new in the catalog. I called up a Canadian dealer a year or so ago to get the parts number for the CSX wheels, and to my surprise, there are some of the wheels in Honda's system here in the US. But unfortunately they are unable to be ordered by either US Honda or Acura dealers. Apparently Honda just keeps them in the US warehouses as a transition point before sending them up to the Canadian warehouses.

Sucks that I can't get them!

Registered User Her-Name's-Ally's Avatar
    I want this soo bad but im debating If I want a quick release hub with a sparco.

Finally! after more than 2 months of waiting, i got it! cant wait to install it!

i just checked on the honda parts site i normally order from and this is still coming up. So i guess you can still get one if you wanted. My sight has 2 listed tho, one for 290 and one for 320. Same part number and everything. Any insight from someone that has ordered it??

SSM EP3
    good find. expensive though

Quote Originally Posted by 04SiSpeed View Post
    i just checked on the honda parts site i normally order from and this is still coming up. So i guess you can still get one if you wanted. My sight has 2 listed tho, one for 290 and one for 320. Same part number and everything. Any insight from someone that has ordered it??
    Did you get the answer to this? What site you gonna order from, I am def looking to get this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information