Close

ep3_hatch

Time/track toggle on stock CD?

Anybody find a way to toggle between the time and track number? It's not in the manual. It's a little annoying to not be able to check the track number you're on without actually skipping tracks or going through the audio menu, etc.

ephatch member
    I usually just hit the repeat button twice. It will then display the track number for like 5 seconds.

Re: Time/track toggle on stock CD?

Originally posted by ep3_hatch
    Anybody find a way to toggle between the time and track number? It's not in the manual. It's a little annoying to not be able to check the track number you're on without actually skipping tracks or going through the audio menu, etc.
    OK if you hit the SCAN/RPT button like 2K2SilverSi said it will show you the track # but you have to hit it AGIN to stop the Repeat.

:D that way it won't change the track and you see what # your on. Kewl

ep3_hatch
    This isn't too bad. Thanks.

Question HOT !!! CD Player Message

Has anyone else had this happen to them. I know that I have been running the heat a lot here in Ohio but. I had a point where the CD player said HOT and turned off. Well it hasn't done that since the 3rd day that i got it, but I have noticed that CD's come out of the player awfully warm sometimes. Any feedback?

A couple of people have said that hot mess. comes upp too. They took it to dealer and replaced it with no problems. Talk to your dealer. :D

Thread Information