Close

Thread: Alignment??

Alignment??

Hey about to purchase my rear camber kit and do the install. Going to then get my alignment done. How long should my alignment last if it is done right and would anyone recommend that i get a rear tie bar and c pillar to help out my rear end stay stable??

c pillar and rear tie bar won't really do much. they're more of a bling item. if you havent done so already, look into better tires or a beefier rear sway
    Last edited by Drew1d; 02-12-2009 at 01:28 PM.
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Quote Originally Posted by usedep3 View Post
    c pillar and rear tie bar won't really do much. they're more of a bling item. if you havent done so already, look into better tires or a beefier rear sway
    I did all three at once (J's C-pillar, Progress rear sway/tie combo), and on the stock front sway it gives the car a lot more neutral bias. It makes up for a lot of the understeer that the car naturally has. I'm guessing that has more to do with the sway bar than anything though. The c-pillar bar and tie probably do little to nothing.

[QUOTE=usedep3;912483]c pillar and rear tie bar won't really do much. they're more of a bling item. if you havent done so already, look into better tires or a beefier rear sway[/QUOTE
    What if i were to purchase after market control arms along with the tie and sway bar combo? I am going to get better and more sticky tires for the back as well as soon as i get my camber correct and my alignment done.

I don't know what tires you're looking at, but I have the Star Specs and they're great.

Thread Information