Close

Question Help: Basic wiring Question

im trying to wire my bottle heater BUT im trying to make it plug and play since i dont want to permanently attach this to my car, anyways, i think i have everything down except the ACC wire from the toggle switch i am not running a toggle switch, im just using a 12v cigarrete lighter adapter to make it plug and play
    as you can see in the pic. i have one wire RED going to the pressure switch and the other one that comes off the pressure switch suposse to go to the ACC in the toggle switch.
    so my question is: where should i run this wire to since im NOT using the Arming (toggle) switch??

heres a Diagram of the same exact Kit that i have and i pic of what im trying to do:

thank you for the help guys.

BuMp

The aux power recepticle will NOT provide enough current to operate the entire system, you will be blowing fuses and melting wiring.

sure it sounds neat to make it a removable setup, but run dedicated wiring of the proper gauge and use a molex connector to connect to the wiring you leave in the vehicle permanently and put the arming switch right with the bottle.
    Last edited by talonXracer; 09-11-2011 at 06:38 AM.
    ALL advice issued with this "Disclaimer"
    Tim "the Toolman" Taylor is my HERO ! ! !

"Labor Unions are Domestic Terrorist orgainizations"

Thread Information