Close

Thumbs up "JDM License Plate Relocation" (pic)

I got home from work early and was really bored, it was raining anyways so I decided to move my license plate to the side for the JDM look, I found the DIY here on ephatch and I saw many people concerned how it would look with fog lights as well, so I thought I'd throw up a pic, also a tip to anyone doing this, put soft velcro (the soft one not the rough one) behind the license plate bracket so it doesn't hit/scrape the paint. I think it looks good and definitely a success =D

Registered User lesterbautistaa's Avatar
    i bought one of these a couple hours ago and i couldnt figure out how to mount it on.. like can i drill holes into my bumper or do i have to drill the holes into my re-bar :/ I live in a place where its -53146845611564864 degrees and i dont wanna be outside for too long tryna figure it out LOL! thanks!

lesterbautistaa

Looks Nice Bud!

Quote Originally Posted by lesterbautistaa View Post
    i bought one of these a couple hours ago and i couldnt figure out how to mount it on.. like can i drill holes into my bumper or do i have to drill the holes into my re-bar :/ I live in a place where its -53146845611564864 degrees and i dont wanna be outside for too long tryna figure it out LOL! thanks!

lesterbautistaa
    I used the stock license plate holder, I recently made my own license plate re locator. It's literally just a strip of steel with 3 holes in it. It bolts right into where the previous license plate holder would bolt into. I can take a pic if you would like

Thread Information