Close

DC5 R Type R e brake cover

Purchasing a DC5 R type r ebrake handle. Black with red stitching. I read somewhere that it fits our cars... or atleast I think so! I just wanted some clarification that it'll fit the EP3's ebrake without problems. Is anyone rocking one of these in their cars? If so any problems or anything? If it doesn't fit, I think I'll give it to my brother for his Type S.

if it doesnt fit lemme get it hahaha ill make it fit

Haha! After thinking back I think it was a Mugen blue stitching e brake cover that someone put on. Well I'll find out if it does or doesnt fit when it gets here. I'm wondering though, do I have to take my center console apart or can I just put it on like a condom?

both. you will have to slip on the cover and then secure it underneath the rear portion of the the console. easy.
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

I hope it wasnt a mugen one, madlore bought one for his car, but it didnt fit. He had to send it out and get restitched to fit properly. You can buy ep3 specific handbrake covers off ebay.co.uk. I bought a suede shift boot and e-brake cover combo from a company for like $12.00 shipped, black with red stiching. Fitment is pretty damn good too.

So I finally got it in the mail and it fits nicely. Although I dont think it's long enough, it'll work.

Looks like it's off color?

IT's really dirty, I grabbed a small microfiber towel and wet it, and rubbed a small portion of it and a lot of dirt/mud came up. I've gotta do a full clean to it to restore its color.

Thread Information