Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Saved 16

there any way to get the pics back on this DIY?

Pics are still there, and both of my Photobucket accts are still active. Maybe its on your end? Let me know if i can help.

You are amazing, this guide is very in-depth and it helped me on my transmission build. One thing I'm not exactly sure about is the shimming for the countershaft. When I rebuilt my transmission with Gear-x 1-4, I reused all the shims and washers and didn't check clearances, I just pressed the gears till they reached the end.

..So any chance OP you're still around and can find a new image host for those pix? I may need to do a rebuild soon. :/

Yes im still around. Dont get on too often though. Im not sure why the pics arent up. Ill get on my accts and see what i can find out.

-Dave

Any Luck Getting the pictures Back?

Any Luck Getting the pictures Back? I have been looking all over for a guide like this so I hope you can recover the pictures.

Same question here : Can we get the pictures back, at least for a while? Thanks for the post, Ba82Ep3.

The issue isnt EPHatch, or K20a.org either... as i had this thread linked there as well. The problem is with Photobucket. They decided to end free hosting and basically ruined almost every car forum on the planet.

I still have my two Photobucket accounts and have been trying to get my photos off of them, but they only allow you to do it one photo at a time. Im talking thousands of pics here. Time consuming isnt even descriptive enough...

Dangit, that's what happened? Ugh, was wondering what happened to all my posted pics (I used photobucket also). Had to host through ephatch to get anything to show.
    04 Civic Si - nhbp
    12 Accord EXL v6 - cbp
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats going on guys?

I recently tore down the transmission that i used in this thread at the 111,278 mile mark. It needed mainshaft bearings as they were very noisy, so i had all bearings and seals on hand for replacement. I also installed another clutch.

I see Photobucket has allowed the use of some pics. Ill go back on my account and see what i can do to add what i had to finish the thread... and also update this particular transmission after its extensive use and abuse.

- Dave

Hey, Dave,
    First off, great write up! Very informative and will definitely be saved as a bookmark.

I'm looking for information about adding the TSX 6th gear to my 02 Si. And looking for recommendations for a final drive, as it is my daily and would like 6thb for the highway speeds. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Patrick

Hey guys. Trans time again for me. 147k miles and second gear needle bearing finally said "no". I'm not even mad... she exceeded her service life in a very harsh environment.

As it's rebuild time I will be documenting the rebuild process and passing on the info to you guys. I'll also link it to k20a.org but I don't know how that page is handling its info anymore... I can't even log in with my original name so.

As we all know the Covid has the world upside down and parts are hard to come by. I have several parts on backorder so check back, but be patient as it will take a while to actually complete the physical rebuild.

This time, I have a large stainless table 6x2 long and will be tearing down two transmissions at the same time, so should be nice comparing my trans in its state with my maintenance schedule to one that isnt/wasn't maintained with far less miles on it.

See yall soon!
    Last edited by jdmjunkies; 06-06-2009 at 09:36 AM. Reason: i almost forgot...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information