Close

JRSC w/o a/c!?!?!????

Is anyone running a jrsc w/o a/c?

I'm looking to run a k24a2 with a jrsc and a ktuned a/c delete kit and wanted to know more or less what size belt to use/start with

keep the a/c the little power you make isnt worth the pain your going to endure without it haha

Agreed.....It really will not make that much of a difference. Not enough to notice anyway. As long as you have the A/C off when getting on it, it is going to move well!

That said, there was a guy on here that ran K24A2 w/ JRSC and was heavy into road racing. For the life of me I cannot remember his name and not sure if he is still on here. He would be the best bet about finding out the proper belt size.

Hella offtopic. Bigger picture's of OP's avatar?

^ http://www.facebook.com/pages/ROYAL7...5476?sk=photos

I know the ac doesn't do much it's more the fact that the a/c isn't working (it's a k swap cats out the bag lol)
    Last edited by eP3RoyaLTy; 09-29-2011 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlownSi05 View Post
    That said, there was a guy on here that ran K24A2 w/ JRSC and was heavy into road racing. For the life of me I cannot remember his name and not sure if he is still on here. He would be the best bet about finding out the proper belt size.
    That would probably be me. I still lurk on here. Mine still has the A/C though so I have no idea what belt size he would need without it.

To the OP. What pullies are you going to use? Crank and blower. Also which manifold you going to use? The DC-5 manifold, or the EP3 one?

If you are getting rid of A/C you may as well make the jump to a rotrex kit.
    Your most reliable source for K24 swap help and warrantied/papered K24 longblocks. Serving the K-community since 2004.

The Evolution:
    2003 Ep3 - K24A1/K20Z3 Hybrid - currently under the knife
    2001 S2000 - Stock and loving it
    1987 Buick T-Type WE4 - The BEAST

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid Moments View Post
    That would probably be me. I still lurk on here. Mine still has the A/C though so I have no idea what belt size he would need without it.

To the OP. What pullies are you going to use? Crank and blower. Also which manifold you going to use? The DC-5 manifold, or the EP3 one?

k24a2 cp

3.8 jrsc cp

manifold is for an ep3

Quote Originally Posted by PAPITUYO326 View Post
    If you are getting rid of A/C you may as well make the jump to a rotrex kit.
    the idea has been floating around... no extra cash flow thoughhh

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid Moments View Post

lol....Hey Lucid. Man I felt so bad that it has been that long since I have really been posting on here that I forgot names.

Quote Originally Posted by BlownSi05 View Post
    lol....Hey Lucid. Man I felt so bad that it has been that long since I have really been posting on here that I forgot names.
    S'all good man. I can't remember half the screen names on here that I should

to conclude this thread im just going to leave the a/c compressor on there not hooked up.... but new question will the compressor go bad due to no oil/freon ??? ill definitely plug up the holes, but does it need some type of lubrication???

lol or eventually ill just man up and go rotrex

Thread Information