Close

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    **UPDATE**

well the deed is done and the JRSC is off! and how i miss it already :( the shitty part is, is that i didnt factor the car not being able to run on the stock/reflash basemap with the siemens deka 650's in, so for now i have to drive it on the revhard basemap because it was the only one to support 650's :(

Pre-turbo water/meth injection is not a bad thing at all. In fact if you pull it off right you can remove the need for an intercooler

GUYS!!! im looking for intercooler input, id really love to see pics of some front bumper setups with intercooler types and dimensions, id really love a revhard intercooler :( but im actually eyeing this one up:

i was even thinking i could clock the turbo downward and run the charge pipe under the oil pan make a 90 to go towards passenger side then a 180 into a traditional style intercooler then up to the throttle body. then that would leave me good room for an engine bay intake pipe!

The shorter the intake on turbo = better numbers.

Monjarassi has a pretty sweet intercooler setup

yeah, the one thing you didn't have to worry about before was pressure drop across piping. lol

Quote Originally Posted by 04EP3Hatch View Post
    i was even thinking i could clock the turbo downward and run the charge pipe under the oil pan make a 90 to go towards passenger side then a 180 into a traditional style intercooler then up to the throttle body. then that would leave me good room for an engine bay intake pipe!
    Check out my thread for info

i have 2 ep3s one 02 one 03 i took the turbo system off 02 and put it on 03 now car dont start ive checked all the basics all ok car has low spark not enough to ignite .. any sug ???? was told it could it was the key! 02 no chip in key 03 does tried spair key still no luck!!!! any sug?????

i switched my coil packs and spark plugs also checked injectors!! if ground was bad i wouldnt get any spark right??? all i did was add turbo from one car to the other really only exhaust the only sensor i f,d with is the oil press sending unit car was running great when it was parked

I thought all keys had that antitheft device, which can be turned on and off in kpro
    Btw u should have made ur own thread instead of posting here ur more likely to get more hit that was instead of usin someones build thread

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    Hey dan another thing is wat oil do u plan on running? I've been doing Joe gibbs hot rod oil. Ive been running it since day 1 of being turbo which is over a year now and its great oil. It's high in zinc and great for cars that sit in the garage for periods of time. I'm doing 10-30. Look into it man.

Quote Originally Posted by lerbis View Post
    i have 2 ep3s one 02 one 03 i took the turbo system off 02 and put it on 03 now car dont start ive checked all the basics all ok car has low spark not enough to ignite .. any sug ???? was told it could it was the key! 02 no chip in key 03 does tried spair key still no luck!!!! any sug?????
    Quote Originally Posted by lerbis View Post
    i switched my coil packs and spark plugs also checked injectors!! if ground was bad i wouldnt get any spark right??? all i did was add turbo from one car to the other really only exhaust the only sensor i f,d with is the oil press sending unit car was running great when it was parked
    The problem is that your coils defibulator isn't firing properly. Trust me, I had the same issue. Also, when changing your turbo setup over to the 03, it changes where the oil pressure sensor goes, you should install it in the drain plug of the oil pan, that way it is determining pressure right from the source. Hope that helps.

off topic now gentlemen lol and dave ive been using royal purple 5w30 since i bought my car with 17,000 on it and at 122,000 now im going to keep the royal purple name just use 5w40 HPS

*UPDATE* Installed my RBC manifold cover and hardware, looks much better now, i have the turbo kit in im just waiting for some stuff im changing up then its go time!!! on the stock clutch for a little while too

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    looking good..

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information