Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Official: Interior picture Thread

POST EM UP!!

i'll start

i'm just going to say it...."show off!" no but really where did you get your fabric for your door inserts?

I have that same exact head unit! Now I just need to have you ship those seats, seat belts, and steering wheel to norfolk va for a total of 26 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by tht1guy View Post
    i'm just going to say it...."show off!" no but really where did you get your fabric for your door inserts?
    haha guilty...lol. I've just spent so much time on the interior, thought i'd share ;)

The fabric is a Tartan, Menzies or something. From the irish & scottish store lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Powers View Post
    I have that same exact head unit! Now I just need to have you ship those seats, seat belts, and steering wheel to norfolk va for a total of 26 bucks
    It's a great unit eh?! I just find it a tad slow when browsing xm rdio or ipod. Also my ipod connection is slowly wearing out, and will only work when it feels necessary.

ya just send me your address and i'll get right on that...don't hold your breath though lol.

Re: Official: Interior picture Thread

I have that radio too the older model though

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SSM EP3
    Wowwww!!! that interior is nice!!!! I was thinking about buying a set of red Recaro Pole position seats next week but i think i should just put that money towards Kpro.. what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by fdnyjon View Post
    Wowwww!!! that interior is nice!!!! I was thinking about buying a set of red Recaro Pole position seats next week but i think i should just put that money towards Kpro.. what do you guys think?
    why not do both?!?

If i's for the a3, i'd wait for kpro. I have it now, but unless youre planning on doing a swap or major engine work, it's not really worth it with just i/h/e. If you havecams and other internals, then go for it for sure.

Seats really changes the way the car feels. I'ts like night and day difference,, feels like a completely differnt car lol.

if you have basic bolt ons, and don't really plan on changing much, get the reflash, it's like $295 or something now. That way you can do both!!

No one else wants to share their photos?

Then, heres mine:

SSM EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielsle View Post
    Then, heres mine:

Oh! My! Goodness!!!!

SSM EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by rd02SiR View Post
    why not do both?!?

If i's for the a3, i'd wait for kpro. I have it now, but unless youre planning on doing a swap or major engine work, it's not really worth it with just i/h/e. If you havecams and other internals, then go for it for sure.

Seats really changes the way the car feels. I'ts like night and day difference,, feels like a completely differnt car lol.

if you have basic bolt ons, and don't really plan on changing much, get the reflash, it's like $295 or something now. That way you can do both!!
    Hey bro!
    Ive been doing research. I want to swap out for a k24a2.. i was going to get kpro now before i buy the motor. Is that the best thing to do? Also im not too sure if Kpro will do any good for my stock motor for the moment till I find a k24a2

Quote Originally Posted by rd02SiR View Post
    POST EM UP!!

i'll start

So the trim around the shifter. Is that painted black or is that the Carbon fiber Trim from honda? Cuz I will have to say I am really digging it.

Dan- very nice! Is that LHD Mugen floor mats?!? where did you find those!? I like the mirror cover too, but i use a broadway.

fdnyjon- Ya if you plan on swapping, then may as well get it now, that way you aren't waiting for kpro once it;s in. BUT i'm sure you could use the k24a2 ecu for the time being.

Chris- Nice and clean!

BNS2000- It's painted flat black. Actually, if you haven't noticed, i painted everything that was grey to black. All pillars, sun visor, headliner and sun roof rivacy cover. Makes the interior feel much more refined.

keep them coming guys!!

It's floor mats for an EM2. Not real mugen though. Good fitment as well. The mirror cover however is real mugen for the Honda fit. Fits our cars as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information