I got some Depo Projectors from Moonsi here:

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...low-Fog-lights

Great purchase IMO. Great quality, fast shipping, and came with instructions.

Now if you have 02-03 then you dont need this thread. This is for the 04-05. Now Moonsi did provide me with some installation steps but I thought I'd make a thread for you guys that need more than paper.

First, take off your bumper! You'll have to take off your bumper clips, here:

A screw under the fender liner

Several screws under the bumper

And when you do that, just pop the bumper off. You dont have to necessarily take the whole bumper off. Mine was just on the floor, connected by my side bumper markers and my fogs.

Now lets take off those nasty OEM headlights! You'll need to remove the panel here by two honda clips. Pull up in the center, and remove the clips.

Remove the screw and 10mm bolt here

And under the headlight is another bolt

*****Now I dont know why but I forgot to take a picture of this. But theres another screw on the side. Remove also.
This part of the headlight gets bolted there.

After that, remove the bulbs. If you're like me, it took some work to unclip the wires, so I disconnected all the bulbs from the headlight first then removed the wires. Stupid 7 year dirt.

You're going to disconnect all bulbs except for the turn signal here.

Next get your DEPO headlight, flip it over and remove these two harnesses

Get your DEPO headlight and install! Now everything should wire correctly. The only trouble I had was that my city light wasnt long enough to stretch from my HIGH beam to my CITY light. So I had to cut the harness JUST A LITTLE BIT. I didnt cut any wires. Just the harness cover.

Then put the headlight on, bolt on all 4 bolts/screw. Put back everything the way to took it off and make sure your lights work!

City lights

Headlights

Turn signals

High beams

Now adjust your headlights so they dont blind people (I've yet to do that and found it out on the way home!)

Enjoy! I hope I covered everything.